News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who's staying yellow this year from midwest!

Started by DRU2, January 20, 2003, 10:28:46 PM

Chef

QuoteIce-

I happen to know, very well, most every Top 15 MW, GP, and GL amateur from last year and to my knowledge none of them raced for rule 1, but then again I know racers better by name and/or number and leathers then team.  Perhaps you would enlighten us as to names.  I do remember at Mid-America there were a couple of fast locals who usually raced CRA and had been there several times before, it was CCS first visit.  Also, a few at Road America who were fast and not "regulars".

Judging by your 301 and being from Chicago, you might be James Casmay???  If so, then, yeah, you were tough to pass ;) :P

yep, thats ice, james.....
and his runnin buddy (and mine)
519 desmondo T.

i see 14 races.....
combined 22 top tens
and            9 top fives
1   2nd
3   3rds
2   4ths

not too bad (not that im sooo good)...they can ride...

but stomped ???

maybe they should check out you guys' results....
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

QuoteDavid Didier(sp) maybe?  he's pretty fast.... 8)

I even saw him make one of the CCS gals cry w/ his awful language :o ;D  
...I think he got the boot that day :P :D :D

david was FLYIN !
but if he was a wera expert, he should? no?
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Speedballer347

Quotedavid was FLYIN !
but if he was a wera expert, he should? no?
I dunno...I never saw him till my frame broke.  But I didn't have my rearview mirrors on either ;D 8) ;D

it's gonna a pressure cooker up in here soon  ;D :)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Super Dave

QuoteI don't know about that.  I know a lot of guys with aftermarket suspension on their RCs but not a one has aftermarket headers...  

I do appreciate input but I'm not sure that's accurate.  ;)

It is.  At Daytona in 2001, we had to grind the shock linkage to make more space.  The stock exhaust IS in the way.

The RC is really weird stock on a race track.  I was riding an RC51 and a 1969 Honda CR750.  The CR was better to ride than the RC.  The RC wanted to throw me off on the banking.  Really, really bad.  Got better when we made massive changes.
Super Dave

sdiver68

So, Speedie, have you decided what shade of white you should paint your plates?  ;D  ;)  :P
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

QuoteSo, Speedie, have you decided what shade of white you should paint your plates?  ;D  ;)  :P
Maybe you should have had me write your PrOtESt letter for ya, next time ;D  ;) ...

I can talk all da smack I want :D hahaha ....broke frame and bad motor says I ain't racin' if I don't win the next LoTTo.
You'l all will have to listen to my yappin' while I work the racestands, tire warmers, and hotdog grill ::)
oh well :)

JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

yo sdiver68...give me a call on my cell today when you get a chance

Chef

QuoteMaybe you should have had me write your PrOtESt letter for ya ;D  ;) ...

I can talk all da smack I want :D hahaha ....broke frame and bad motor says I ain't racin' if I don't win the next LoTTo.
You'l all will have to listen to my yappin' while I work the racestands, tire warmers, and hotdog grill ::)
oh well :)

DAMMIT !!!  that sounds like me.......
well speedie,
we might have to get better aquainted so you can have a back-up relief for the grill......
Now, dont mistake this one, i will compete with any one of you on "DA-GRILL" .....this is somethin i can do !!!

wah wah... i wana race !!!

hi, im ike, im an addict, it all started back in sept 2001, i was visiting my old riding buddies (tez and reese) at the track (bhf), and i didnt have anything else planned for the weekend, so i camped....... and so, today i miss that smell

hey Super_Dave,
you need any help ???
i do windows....... (no streaks!!!)

;D

Speedballer347

Quotewell speedie,
we might have to get better aquainted so you can have a back-up relief for the grill......
Now, dont mistake this one, i will compete with any one of you on "DA-GRILL" .....this is somethin i can do !!!
I can only cook w/ a toaster-oven...hotdogs is it.  So if ya wanna cherrypick on me at da grill.... ;D ;)
I'll take care of the tire warmers if you cook da food 8)

Chef

QuoteI can only cook w/ a toaster-oven...hotdogs is it.  So if ya wanna cherrypick on me at da grill.... ;D ;)
I'll take care of the tire warmers if you cook da food 8)

well,
i wont be doin anything else.....

less Super_Dave, or Jack, or Jef4y wants their trailor washed and swept out  ;D

TZDeSioux

Wasn't Didier also top 5 glrra am like 5 years ago?  ::)

Chef

QuoteWasn't Didier also top 5 glrra am like 5 years ago?  ::)

yeah, i heard somethin like that, well he won 22  of 35, got 6  2nds,  4-  3rds
1- 4th, a 8th and a 15th.....
summation: ..... immo b like dat  ;D  (in a cupl yrs :'( )