News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who's staying yellow this year from midwest!

Started by DRU2, January 20, 2003, 10:28:46 PM

tigerblade

I hope you all suck a lot so I'll have someone to race with.  ;)

Speaking of Midwest yellow, does anyone have #91?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

QuoteI hope you all suck a lot so I'll have someone to race with.  ;)

Speaking of Midwest yellow, does anyone have #91?

I'll race with you all year long... what kind of bike you going to be riding?

diesel748

TZ Boy. I thought for sure you would have a shinny white plate! I am glad you don't have to re paint your bling'n ride.

tigerblade

QuoteI'll race with you all year long... what kind of bike you going to be riding?

With eyes wide open, I'll be making a classic rookie mistake by blundering into the HW Twins class on a bike that's too powerful for me (RC51).  :D :o
Younger Oil Racing

TZDeSioux

QuoteWith eyes wide open, I'll be making a classic rookie mistake by blundering into the HW Twins class on a bike that's too powerful for me (RC51).  :D :o

You'll be fine... those classes are pretty small. I'll race you in GTO and ULGP.  :P

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Chef

Quotethose classes are pretty small. I'll race you in GTO and ULGP.  :P

duck, dawg,.........
those are the only two you can ride in, rite ???

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tigerblade

QuoteYou'll be fine... those classes are pretty small. I'll race you in GTO and ULGP.  :P

By "race" do you mean "lap"?   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

Protein Filled

Nah, I don't think Brian ever lapped anyone that did not crash... I think he really meant race ;D

JK Rev!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteBy "race" do you mean "lap"?   ;)

lap? yeah right... I mean "race". Look me up in April. Hopefully I'll be yellow number 74 :) and I dont mean the color of my belly either :)

TZDeSioux

Quoteduck, dawg,.........
those are the only two you can ride in, rite ???

Actually those are the only two classes that I can race tigerblade in. I can also run LWGP, MWGP, and GTU  :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteNah, I don't think Brian ever lapped anyone that did not crash... I think he really meant race ;D

JK Rev!

haha... that's no joke.  I don't think I've ever lapped anyone at all last year except you. Look at the April Blackhawk results. My 5 laps to your 4!  ;D ;D ;D