News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I had a nice vacation

Started by TZDeSioux, October 28, 2002, 07:36:31 AM

Dawn

QuoteDawn
You can get me a track day with Dave too for X-mas.
Craig

Sorry Craig:

Just found out yesterday that my truck needs a new tranny   :(

Dawn   ;)

roadracer797

Dawn
Hey I can get you a new tranny real cheap, if I remember right don't you own a dodge all the parts are interchangeable with my sons old tonka toys.

EX#996

QuoteDawn
Hey I can get you a new tranny real cheap, if I remember right don't you own a dodge all the parts are interchangeable with my sons old tonka toys.

LOL!!!!

Yeah, I own a Dodge.  My Dodge diesel will stomp your Chevy any day!   ;D

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Right, but my Power Joke Ford Diesel has a trans...LOL!

If you're going to do work on a Dodge trans with a diesel, people will bend you over and give you a crappy job.

Call Kilpatrick Engine & Transmission in Waukesha...262-549-1968.  Talk with Shane.  They do lots of upgrades on transmissions and Cummin's diesels.  They know what to do without costing what others will say.

It's worth the call...
Super Dave

roadracer797

Dawn
But my Chevy don't need no work so I don't think it's going to stomp anything.lol :P
Craig

EX#996

QuoteDawn
But my Chevy don't need no work so I don't think it's going to stomp anything.lol :P
Craig

Craig:

Dodge vs. deer = $0.00
Chevy vs. deer + $6,000  +

Craig - play it safe, don't ever take your truck off road, its not built for it.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

roadracer797

Dawn
Just for your info I had to pull my brothers new dodge deisel out of the mud not to long ago and I have had it off road so there :P
Craig

EX#996

QuoteDawn
Just for your info I had to pull my brothers new dodge deisel out of the mud not to long ago and I have had it off road so there :P
Craig

Side streets don't count as 'off road'   ;D

And as far as pulling Mike out of the mud, just proves that he needs to hone is driving skills.

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton