News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I had a nice vacation

Started by TZDeSioux, October 28, 2002, 07:36:31 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'm sorry Kwak but my large butt will not fit on a TZ.

How about a GSXR 750?  How about I'll give you my other Aprilia and we'll race them?  Yea I'll give it to you. You can choose the one you want.  I'm sure your wife will like that Idea. ;D

Save $$ and have your a$$ handed to you

Howabout you on your gsxr750 and me on my TZ everywhere but Road America. I don't want to race that Aprilia. It's kinda gay.  ;D

YTAK_Racing

My Aprilia is not gay!  You should give it a try.

TZDeSioux

QuoteMy Aprilia is not gay!  You should give it a try.

I'd rather try that 750 of yours.  ;D Come on you've got to atleast admit that the Aprilia is kinda gay... it's not a proper street bike nor is it a proper GP bike. So it must be a gay bike.  ;D

Gixxer124

chris_chops

Either bike will do(tz or nsr).  It doesn't really matter as the large air ducts of my 998 will inhale you and your little misquito!  Your bike will be very high maintenance after a desmo chews it up and spits it out after every friday practice.  Go with the nsr500v or you won't stand a chance, HO!!!!!  What are you turning at assen with simulation on?

TZDeSioux

QuoteEither bike will do(tz or nsr).  It doesn't really matter as the large air ducts of my 998 will inhale you and your little misquito!  Your bike will be very high maintenance after a desmo chews it up and spits it out after every friday practice.  Go with the nsr500v or you won't stand a chance, HO!!!!!  What are you turning at assen with simulation on?

I can turn 2:01's with sim on.... 2:02's with sim off. Don't think Assen is the only track we will race on. Suzuka is also on the menu son... :P

Super Dave

Super Dave

Super Dave

Desmo=high maintenance.

Get the Yamaha.  Doesn't Honda only make four-strokes?
Super Dave

Super Dave

Any bike with a Z in it should be cool.  It is NOT gay...
Super Dave

Super Dave

And remember, when going out to eat...

Chicken wants to be beef.  But it ain't.

And an "S" is just trying to be as cool as a "Z".

Z's are not gay.  S's must be.  So, and RS250, who ever makes it, must be gay...
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

QuoteIs it gay?  You decide...

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1035883621;start=0

;D this is too funny.. now I'm going to get hate email from all the Aprilia riders.....  :-/

Just remember... I think Dave might have taken the word "gay" out of context here. I meant that the Aprilia is a happy bike.. yeah thats it. :)

Super Dave

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.

A wink is as good as a nod to a blind bat...

Waaaaaah!

Waaaaaah!
Super Dave