2003 R&R V-Nose 5x10 trailer... price???

Started by dc2004600, September 09, 2006, 04:35:36 PM

dc2004600

How much am I looking at spending for one of these used?  There is someone selling a 2003 R&R V-Nose Trailer, 5x10 with 66" height interior, roof vent, side vents, lighting, ramp rear door, all the little goodies in very good condition.  I do not want to make any offers unless I have an idea what I should spend.  Thanks in advance :thumb:.

Super Dave

Is this the R&R company that makes all aluminum trailers (vs a steel frame with aluminum skin).
Super Dave

dc2004600

Quote from: Super Dave on September 09, 2006, 08:37:38 PM
Is this the R&R company that makes all aluminum trailers (vs a steel frame with aluminum skin).

Yes it is Dave.

Super Dave

Ok, then, all aluminum trailers are expensive.  New, the trailer was probably $3500 where a steel one from a premium manufacturer would have been maybe around $2500.

Trailers don't depreciate a lot.  What to offer?  I think you might need to be in the $2600 and up range.
Super Dave

dc2004600

Then he was right in line with his asking price.  I never looked into aluminum trailers before and did not relaize they were that much more than a Pace or Haulmark.

Thanks Dave - see you in October at Blackhawk.

Super Dave

If you have an opportunity to buy it, I would.

A used steel is only going to be a little less, and finding an all aluminum trailer for sale used is a rarity.  People usually buy them to be thier last trailer.

And I'll see you in Oct too!
Super Dave