Bridgestone Tires

Started by HAWK, August 21, 2007, 07:03:40 PM

HAWK

Has anyone spoken to Scott from City Garage Racing lately? I tried to call him to order some tires but the number I have is no good. Who can I use for Bridgestones in the Chicago area, I would really like to buy from someone who's got a trackside presence race day.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

tomholiday

If you find out lemme know too. I'm looking to try out some Bridgestones on my Hawk next season.
Tim Haley
EX #211

Burt Munro

Paul,

City Garage has closed the doors. :wah:

I believe they transferred the Bridgestone franchise to another shop on the Illinois side of the STL metro area.  I don't think they intend to provide support at race days. 

Looks like someone else needs to pick it up for the MW region.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

benprobst

check out stickboy. He's the man. I think its stickboyracing.com
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

HAWK

I have contacted StickBoy through the other board  :biggrin: and he has everything I wanted, I just wanted to give Scott the business has he gave me good service and a lot of support last year. If he's out then I'll go with StickBoy, he says he can get me tires in 3-4 days so that's all good.

Tom, I am running the same tires on my Hawk as my SV, 165/630/R17 Med Rear and 120/600/R17 Soft Front and they worked very well for me. StickBoy says that he would recommed the Soft Rear upto 80 degrees then the Med above that.

I would really like someone local that shows up at the races but if that is not to be then at least StickBoy is in the race community if not local.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

stickboy274

I'm sorry to hear that they shut down. It was nice to have another good vendor out there helping me build the brand. It seems to help all of us out.

I had heard many good things about them.

Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

gpz11

The Trackaddix folks are the Midwest / Great Plains Bridgestone tire dist. They do support for the Great Plains only rounds since they run that series.