News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

AARON YATES IS AN UNPROFESSIONAL JERK!!

Started by THE D.O.C., August 11, 2002, 06:51:05 PM

THE D.O.C.

i know..... it used to be platinum blonde hair won races?!?  ::)  ;D

THE D.O.C.

QuoteLOL! Anthony Gobert on the slowest Superbike. Can not argue there he got beat by Supersprot bikes. LOL! Bostrom seems to have no problem winning on his old bike. This is fun. ;)

um let's see........ how many world super bike winners in AMA ........... one . who is that.............um........ anthony gobert. well.... two, if you count doug chandler's hollow WSB victory at brainerd that year. my favorite? bostrom comstantly whining about lapped traffic, and getting his ass lapped this year in WSB!!! irony. "get outta tha way eric!! you are holding up the leaders!! te he.

Dawn

THE D.O.C.

I still think you should change your name to THE INSTIGATOR.
 ;)

sportbikepete

Isn't this the same type of ranting whining you are complaining about?  :o
Now yes Anthony Gobert won WSBK but so, Mat Mladin won 3 AMA titles and what the hell does that mean now? This is not WSBK, and if he was that good wouldn't he still be over there? Ooops I forgot it was a bong thing, talk about doing your sponsors good and showing your character. ;D

Shiate this could go on for months. One time at band camp...

TZDeSioux

I think Honda should drop Valentino Rossi for attempting to grow that poor excuse for a beard on his face in the beginning of the season. Kato should also be dropped for trying to look like a freaking Japanimation character.

THE D.O.C.

QuoteI think Honda should drop Valentino Rossi for attempting to grow that poor excuse for a beard on his face in the beginning of the season. Kato should also be dropped for trying to look like a freaking Japanimation character.

at least they wouldn't lie in a hot race line to get back in a race.  ;)

p.s. mladin couldn't beat gobert's meat. IMHO

THE D.O.C.

by the way, go to www.amasuperbike.com   click on "news" and take the aaron yates poll. sounds like the public is on my side on this one. so you aaron yates minions can kiss my ---  :-*

Dawn

Now that poll is funny  ;D  Or at least the first two options.  

I'm sorry but the whole eipsode lacks maturity.

Time to move on....

THE D.O.C.

oh dawn. your maturity is SOOOOO boring.  :)

Dawn

Yeah I know,

I'm just an old coot trying to keep all you youngsters in line.   ;)

Some day I'll learn that there are certain things in life, that no matter how hard you try, you will never succeed in acomplishing it.

Dawn   :)

racesbikes

Quoteum let's see........ how many world super bike winners in AMA ........... one . who is that.............um........ anthony gobert. well.... two, if you count doug chandler's hollow WSB victory at brainerd that year.

Actually four...come on now BW...you can do better than this. What about Tom Kipp and Pascal Picotte, both World Superbike winners at Mosport in 1991.

;D   ;D

Gixxer124

I love watching Aaron Yates race, but laying on the track playing dead was the most stupid thing I think I've seen. Might be ok for a pit bike race at Blackhawk, but not on national TV. How about walking to the edge of the track, waving your hands and pointing to Roberts bike? I think that would have been a more proffesional thing to do.