i need a sponser

Started by bmxkid, August 05, 2002, 09:34:55 AM

bmxkid

i need a sponser to rac i am a good rider my aol sseen name is tnyh900 is u r a sponsergive me a hala

Zeb_Proctor

Quotei need a sponser to rac
Join the club  ;D ... you might have a better chance at sponsorship if you can actually spell "race"  ;D ;D

Litespeed

If you need a sponsor to start racing, then you probably shouldn't be racing.  Most sponsors will support your existing racing program and very rarely will you find one that will provide everything.  So bottom line, if you can't afford to race on your own, a sponsor probably won't help, but if you can afford it a sponsor can ease the economic issues.  Your best way to start will be to get a racing resume together (make sure you spell check it at least 20 times) and distribute it.

Eric_L

this has to be a joke, right?  ::)

TerryE

amaner

you need hooked on phonics

rixride

yammyr1

QuoteIf you need a sponsor to start racing, then you probably shouldn't be racing.  Most sponsors will support your existing racing program and very rarely will you find one that will provide everything.  So bottom line, if you can't afford to race on your own, a sponsor probably won't help, but if you can afford it a sponsor can ease the economic issues.  Your best way to start will be to get a racing resume together (make sure you spell check it at least 20 times) and distribute it.

That's pretty good advice in my opinion and does anyone have a sample resume they've used for this task?  I just started racing a little but I plan to do more if I can financially. Thanks for the feedback and information.

Shawn
Yamaha R1 & R6
Nesba #936

THE D.O.C.

knowing how to spell sponsor doesn't hurt either. you know, when you approach one.  ;)

ecumike

Wurd up dood, huked awn foniks werked four me. BMXKID, meighbe yu shoud chainge yor screinnaim to 2fast4yuchump... yu woud prawbablie ghet mo hala's frum sponsers.

amaner

i kneed sponcer cuz i no how to kurash alott att hi rayts of sped.  mabeee he culd fiks thatt?  wut du yu gyz say bout that?  howz my supellin?

EX#996

yews guys r just 2 funnie   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton