News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Ultralight rules

Started by riopko, November 19, 2008, 09:46:35 PM

apriliaman

my sv650 will be ready for some action this year. Now i got a good backup bike and i can switch bike to the weather conditions. My 1988 FZR400 now has HISTORIC TAGS now and runs on the street . started racing it in 2000-2001 ,then 2006-2008, this bike has finished EVERY race it was ever in!!
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

vnvbandit

Quote from: apriliaman on December 08, 2008, 09:20:16 PM
my sv650 will be ready for some action this year. Now i got a good backup bike and i can switch bike to the weather conditions. My 1988 FZR400 now has HISTORIC TAGS now and runs on the street . started racing it in 2000-2001 ,then 2006-2008, this bike has finished EVERY race it was ever in!!
Kewl Mark! That's a nice bike!! I'll break out my '72 and we'll go for a tour of the country side!  :cheers:
~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

erock768

i'll let you guys pour money into engine development on your superbike SV650's and DUC 800's in the lightweight class and i'll still come by you on my diminuitive TZ250. I'm only kidding, good thing my lilttle TZ is only eligible for LW GP. Just my .02. If i could afford two race bikes I'd have an SV or a DUC so i could race all of the LW classes or whatever ULSB classes It was eligible for.
Eric Moore Racing LLC
CCS / USGPRU  Ex # 768
diesel killer

roadracer162

My FZR won't be retired from racing yet. I will be putting together anoter 1988FZR400 for the street as well. I love these things.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

roadracer162

The Ducati 800 won another race this past weekend in Homestead. I did pretty good in the GT lights against some very fast bikes and guys with a 5th place finish. Lots of credit goes to the Penguin school with Eric Wood giving some pointers, and also the boys at MotoCorse for a well built motor.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

apriliaman

i'll still do some trackdays on it.Just for fun.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

benprobst

Quote from: erock768 on December 08, 2008, 10:08:18 PM
i'll let you guys pour money into engine development on your superbike SV650's and DUC 800's in the lightweight class and i'll still come by you on my diminuitive TZ250. I'm only kidding, good thing my lilttle TZ is only eligible for LW GP. Just my .02. If i could afford two race bikes I'd have an SV or a DUC so i could race all of the LW classes or whatever ULSB classes It was eligible for.

tz schmeeze.  :biggrin:   Our 675cc SV's were stomping alot of 250s at road america. Our ram air was just too efficient, especially since the 250's no longer have a BIG hp/weight advantage coming out of corners on us. I never realized how fast the bikes I was able to put together were until I put a 150lb rider on them, its nice.  :thumb:
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565