Poll for all F40-eligible riders w/big bikes

Started by StuartV666, September 29, 2006, 03:55:12 PM

Would you race in F40 in 2007 if it was changed to allow MW GP, HW Superbike, SuperTwins, and Unl Superbike, but not if the class stays as it is?

I would race F40 if they add the classes
17 (73.9%)
I'll be eligible and would if they added the classes, but I won't race F40 if they don't add the classes
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

JBraun

This is kind of a stupid argument. If you want to race F40, get an eligible bike.
I have 13 more years to think about it....
ASRA/CCS MW #29
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
PIRELLI

Team_Serpent

Quote from: JBraun on February 22, 2007, 01:43:49 PM
This is kind of a stupid argument. If you want to race F40, get an eligible bike.
I have 13 more years to think about it....

I don't think anybody was arguing about anything - us old guys are to tired to get excited about much (we tend to save our energy for more important things like hot chicks)  :biggrin:

Currently only up to 750cc are allowed, someguys were hoping to move that to 1000cc.  Unfortunately current historical data shows a decline in entries when the limits are raised.

There was a young bull and an old bull shading under a tree on top of a hill over looking the heard grazing in the meadow.

The young bull said to the old bull - "look at all that action in the meadow, let's run down there and f*ck one of those hot babes"

The old bull, much wiser with his age said to the young bull - "why don't we walk down and f*ck'em all"

Super Dave

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on November 14, 2006, 10:09:46 PM
Seems like your poll is kinda one-sided.
A) I'll race if they add classes
B) I won't if they don't

Aren't those more or less the same choice?  Let me guess.  You want them to add classes, right?

Bingo!

Totally agreed, K3.
Super Dave

Wolfie109

This is just a thaught that had crossed my mind. If there is actually that many of us old guys that are looking to race 1000's, why not look into the concept of a Heavyweight F-40 class that would run with some other class in which big bikes are on the track at the same time. Maybe even let the F-40 and the new HWF-40 run together and leave us LWF-40 guys the track to our-selves or maybe with another lightweight class. Again this is just thinking out loud.

Greg_Williams

Actually we should consider limiting Formula 40 riders to Ultralight bikes.  Everyone knows that one's reaction times and thought processes degrade significantly with age!
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

Super Dave

Super Dave

gixxerhogger

:lmao:that's funny, sad but true. how 'bout we try to include as many riders and classes in F40 as possible. we're out there doin it for the luv of it, not so much for the points and cash and plus if you put all the sloold guys together the younger Rossi wannabees don't have to worry about so much lap traffic
new but old

Team-G

How many of us high fiber hay bail eatin Geritol guys would buy &/or ride a 1000 in F40 if they changed the rules?  My guess is the fast guys would stick to their 600's & 750's; better lap times.  If that's true, who cares if it's unlimited displacement?

We could call it the Super Colon Blow Geezers on Liters Race to the Toilet Bowl of Champions.  (In larger font, of course)

Super_KC124

Quote from: ipscer on February 21, 2007, 07:37:42 PM
How about a F50 class? :-)

I remember a couple of years ago we had a F 39 1/2 class.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: KC_124 on March 06, 2007, 07:21:45 PM
I remember a couple of years ago we had a F 39 1/2 class.
With an Undefeated Champion, no less.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

grandpanot

+1 on formulae 50. I will be running a lightweight this year anyways
If I knew my limits I would probably exceed them anyway