News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Slider Photo in RRW

Started by Dawn, September 20, 2002, 01:28:25 PM

Dawn

Way to go Jack!  

http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/index.html

Hopefully RRW will also publish the ones of Purk who highsided at RA.  Those pictures were awesome.

Dawn    :D

Dawn

I just checked out my link....  :-[

Click on the August Crash Page to see the pictures.

Dawn   :)

am125ike

jack, ....................

you know,................. you getting more and more popular, more publicity......
you'll probably be climbing right up that financial ladder  ;D
i know you have a broad customer base now!!!  :o .......
iknowyouprobablygoaheadandlowerthemposterpricesforyourfaithfuls
since you're soon to cover the globe with those exellent examples of what clarity is all about!

you know im holding it against you, they finaly let me finish one first, and you arent at the line, i was looking for you, almost 'got-off' looking for you..

hey dawn...

SliderPhoto

Thanks Dawn! Thanks Ike!  Yeah, I saw those today too! :) It's cool to see them online, of course, they're better on my site. :) :P

Yeah, I sent the one's of Dr. Purk off awhile ago, so they'll probably pop up sometime.

It's been a great season! I've really enjoyed getting pics of all of you and I've enjoyed the camaraderie.

I wont be at Gingerman, but I am planning on being at Gateway.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Quoteiknowyouprobablygoaheadandlowerthemposterpricesforyourfaithfuls

Nikon D1H.  Price one out, then add some awesome lenses & a few printers.  I'm pretty sure Jack's losing more money this season than the rest of us are spending :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

OmniGLH

Wow... we already knew Jack was the shiz-nit when it came to taking pics... then somebody had to go and publish his arse in RRW?!

Way to go Jack.  Seriously.  You take some killer pics... I'm jealous.  I wish I had that kind of talent!  I tried getting a few pics of DanO at the last Blackhawk weekend with my Olympus D490, and, uhhh, they didn't turn out too hot  ;)  Jack you gotta get on DanO's case to buy some freaking pics from you... our webpage needs them!

My dad bought some pics of me a few weeks ago, from some "other" photographer.  Thought he'd surprise me for my b-day (the pics were from the Sylvania day at RA.)  Well, let me say, I had a hard time pretending to be thrilled... they were nowhere NEAR Jack-quality!  Rest assured I left my dad with the Sliderphoto URL in case he ever wants to "surprise" me again  ;)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

KBOlsen

If we could ride like Jack can take pictures, his pictures of us would all be on the cover of RRW and we'd all have factory rides! :o

Excepting of course those who already ride like Jack's photography... ;)

Well, you know what I mean. 8)  I hope!  JACK ROCKS!

Have fun at G-man, I've got to work on Friday.   :-/

When will the schedules for next year be ready?
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

SliderPhoto

Thanks! Yeah, well if I could ride like...  ::) ;D