NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races

Started by G 97, July 16, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

backMARKr

Quote from: backMARKr on July 18, 2007, 01:14:22 PM
Rodney...are you heading up Thursday night for BHF????
Oh sorry everybody...my bad:

NESBA sucks....No it doesn't    :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:...I  love summer vacation.....

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Quote from: RCR_531 on July 18, 2007, 01:03:30 PM
I have always said if i could do it over I  would be a male cheerleader. Next time you see one holding a female in the air check where his hand is. I have never seen a bad looking female cheerleader either. :biggrin:

For some reason while I read this all I could imagine was Will Ferrell doing his SNL cheerleader routine!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Firecat

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 18, 2007, 01:18:19 PM
For some reason while I read this all I could imagine was Will Ferrell doing his SNL cheerleader routine!

You know what this thread needs???!!!!

THE PERFECT CHEER!!!!
Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

r1owner

Quote from: suzukigirl on July 18, 2007, 12:30:02 PM
HAHA... I could probably even ride with them    8)

Somehow, I'm not going to be surprised to see pics of this from the next trackday!

Then the rulebook will change from no sparking knee sliders OR Pom Pons.

251am

Quote from: Helmsman on July 17, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
What was the point of this thread?  Just wondering.

Aww shucks, well Garth was trying to draw me out as to what I did during my vacation these last few weeks. I was gonna hit RA for some choice TD time with the NESBA crew and run some sweet CCS laps behind the Experts I try to chase, but then I noticed I REALLY needed new tires on the truck- 10 ply E rated tires cost a left nut in case you are about to go shopping for them. Oh jeez, then a buddy up nort called and needed beau cheau $$$, ASAP, and wanted to sell his titled CR250R for a song, or in this case about what Michelin tires and fees woulda been for da RA gig. Oh criminey- I'll go take a look up nort der as I hadn't done some good trail ridin in a while. Get up der and the bike's a beaut and to boot he trows in dis ancient stick welding unit with leads being 50' long that probably hold $100 worth o' copper. Game on-CRs in da truck wit da welder to pick up when I get some spare time. Oh criminey, now I'll miss RA and that greatest of great tire guys Tom Mason and his fastman Edgar! Crap. What about the bestest suspension guy in the Midwest Ed Kwaterski of Showa magic!? Geez, I missed Ed too. Crap. And that RFFA auction thingy with all the money bein trown around! Danggitsall! :wah:

But, hey, ya know, I did see lotsa loons, bald eagles, largemouth bass, northerns, deer, firelanes, flying pistol cartridges, plenty o pre-mix, DNR wardens in the CRs mirror, and I got to see my dear old Mother visiting from AZ.  :kissy:

Anybody goin out to the Toyota 200/200 @ WSMC in September? How do you qualify for dat der eevent?

Oh yeah, congrats to ALL the guys and gals at the R Am  weekend who didn't get an airlift chopper ride.    :thumb:   

Burt Munro

I'm guessing that you've lived in Wisconsin your whole life, right?

Do you know Sven and Ole?  How about the Diesel Fitter story? :thumb:

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

251am

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 18, 2007, 02:16:34 PM
I'm guessing that you've lived in Wisconsin your whole life, right?

Do you know Sven and Ole?  How about the Diesel Fitter story? :thumb:

Oh yeah sure, pretty much my whole life. Diesel fitter? You tell dat one and I'll tell about Ole, Lena, and da sex terapist.   :thumb:

Tim , da die hard packer fan? Anybody who maintained their green tru da days of Chester Marcol is alright by me! uff da.   :cheers:  

Burt Munro

I have to give credit on this one to Dawn who shared it on this board....

Sven & Ole worked together and both were laid off,so they went to the unemployment office.

Asked his occupation, Ole said, "Panty Stitcher. I sew der elastic onto ladies cotton panties." The clerk looked up panty stitcher and found it classified as unskilled labor, so she gave him $300 a week employment pay.

Sven was asked his occupation."Diesel fitter" he replied. Since diesel fitter was a skilled job, the clerk gave Sven $600 a week.

When Ole found out he was furious. He stormed back into the office to find out why his friend and coworker was collecting double his pay. The clerk explained, "Panty stitchers are unskilled and diesel fitters are skilled labor."

"What skill?" yelled Ole. "I sew der elastic on der panties, I pass 'em on over to Sven and he puts dem over his head and says, yah, diesel fitter."

tstruyk

5 ticks left in the Super Bowl, the Pack they trailed by one.
The ball marked near the fifty. Favre warmed up his gun.
And in the other end zone a man rose to his feet.
Tim the Die-Hard-Packer-Fan, knew this was destiny.
Shirtless, painted green and gold from his forehead to his heiny. 
The smile slowly left his face. He said, "Someone hold my Leiny".
He wet his finger, felt the air. A headwind turned their way.
"Favre", he thought, "He's got the gun, but he needs our help, ya hey?"
He lumbered down the steps. His mission now was clear.
Neutralize the headwind, or wait another year.
And as he stepped onto the field, security stopped him short.
They asked him who he was, he said "I'm Tim, I'm from up Nort."
Whereabouts they fired back. Sheboygan, he revealed. Whaddy catch?
He said "Mostly Pike"
They let him on the field.
As Favre barked out the signals, Tim chugged a giant beer.
And then another, and one after that, as tension filled the air.
The ball was snapped, a route was run, Favre unleashed the ball.
Never had there been a spiral, so clean and far and tall.
And then it hit the headwind and started coming back.
Tim felt a rumble in his gut, now was time to act.
The burp came out so long and hard, the Yukon felt a breeze.
A tidal wave of beer and brats and half a wheel of cheese.
The blimp was lost for 7 days,
skybox glass was shattered.
An OshKosh woman lost her teeth. Tim's stomach left in tatters.
But the pass came down, the catch was made, and just before Tim died.
He was heard to say "The Pack are Back Oh For Cry Ay Ay"
His headstone reads, "Tim gave his life. Never did he wince.
He tailgates high above old Lambeau, grilling brats with Vince".

by Paul Gilmartin
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

251am

oh boy, here we go den      :lmao:

ole and lena were havin a little trouble in da bedroom so lena went to see da sex terapist.

"well doc, ole and I seem to have lost some of our bedroom magic, der."

"well, lena have you tried some of those crotchless panties? those might do wonders fer you and  old Ole der."

en so, lena goes down to da woolworth's and finds some o dose crotchless panties and gets back to da cabin before Ole, changes into da outfit, and lays herslf out on the couch before Ole gets home. she's got one leg laid up high on the couch back with one hand dangling down in her crotch. ole comes tru da door, sees lena all laid out on da couch wit her hand down THERE, and lena says " say Ole how'd you like some o dis here tonight?"
" hell NO", ole says, Look what it's done to your underwear!"       :err:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod