Open Practice next Friday @ Roebling

Started by Peanut, March 22, 2003, 07:29:43 PM

Peanut

Who is running the open practice Friday @ R.R. & how much is it?

Thx.

GAMEDIC

Looks Like the track is...and it's $80 per bike

FUBAR606

Good to know they have not changed (read:raised) their price.

See ya there!!

Peanut

Thanks for the info, see you guys there!

TreyBone

OH Yeh baby,  Savannah in March is soo nice.  Can't wait to get there. I'm leaving Thurday night. ;D

r6_philly

Hey whats there to do In Savannah? thinking about enjoying ourselves and have a good time in a new place, any suggestions?

lbk

I'll be down there Saturday for the Learning Curves school. Are you guys staying over the weekend? Would be nice to meet some people from the board.

lbk

Ok, follow up. Now I'm confused I checked Roebling web site and it shows CCS racing all Saturday, but then I double-checked Learning Curves and they have a school for that day at Roebling.

So how does this work? Does the learning curves school run in between CCS sessions or something?

r6_philly

QuoteI'll be down there Saturday for the Learning Curves school. Are you guys staying over the weekend? Would be nice to meet some people from the board.

I will be there Sat. and Sun. This is my first time there, stop by and say hi  8)

TreyBone

The learning curves school is run during the CCS events on Saturday. They squeeze in few track sessions and a mock race near the end of the day. That is where you race all the students. Depending on the turnout, I may be out there with you guys in the school as a track coach. I help Matt Blashfield (lead instructor)from time to time with his school.

There is more stuff to do in downtown savannah than you can possibly do in a weekend. The waterfront downtown rocks.  Killer resturants ( pretty pricey though, but who cares right), great bars. It is usually a drunk fest everytime we go to Roebling. You know... it's like skip sunday morning practice so you can throw up all morning in the porto-potty's trying to get rid of the hangover before 1st call.  ;D

Lap times are consistanly slower on Sunday, compared to saturday :-/

lbk

Cool, I was worried there for a minute. Though maybe I had the wrong date or something.

R6_Philly I will keep an eye out for you and TreyBone too.

I will be the guy with a tiny Mazda Protege5 (Silver) hauling more than it's suppose to :lol (Blue/White Gixxer 750) Should still have the #724 from NESBA on there.

r6_philly

sunday morning practice??? they have practic on sundays?  ;D we drink into early mornings at any track hehe

I guess we will take a ride into downtown and check out the water front. Good restaurant is welcome. Pricy? well can't be worse than where we usually go - Mahattan... so maybe it will turn out to be bargain prices  :D I hope