Who's coming to Blackhawk?

Started by RC51Racer, March 06, 2003, 03:15:28 PM

EX#996

Quote#996 - Not 1st year, but Paul will be there. Blue and red SV w/ GSXR bodywork again this year?

Well....  sort of.

It will have some sort of fairing and belly pan on it.  As of todays date the only part that is assembled is the front forks are in the triple clamps, the front tire is on and the engine has not been removed from the frame.  Other than that, the bike is in pieces.

I can just see it.  We will be having a few nights just before the first race weekend where we will be up until midnight or later.   ::)  

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

QuoteMust not take out of context...Must not take out of context...Bad K3, Bad!!! :-X

LOL!!!!

You are sooo naughty!

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Paint?  That's just weight on the bike.
Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteHmm, it just so happens that i got 2 500 Watt  8) halogens on a stand for Xmas!  ;D ;D :D

Just don't get 'em too close to the bodywork, we wouldn't want a disaster on our hands, those puppies get HOT.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

spyderchick

QuoteMust not take out of context...Must not take out of context...Bad K3, Bad!!! :-X

Damn, boy. What kind of drugs have you been takin'? :o Are you bipolar or something? Serious, sex, serious, sex.
Oh yeah, sex is serious to you. ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

sdiver68

QuoteLOL!!!!

You are sooo naughty!

Dawn   ;)

Pot calling kettle black? ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

EX#996

QuotePot calling kettle black? ;)

Who   ???    Me   ???

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

tigerblade

QuoteWho is all gonna be in the MW on an SV as a first year am?

My buddy/traveling partner will be an Am on an SV this year in the MW.  Blue SV with Sharkskinz.  Don't know his # yet since CCS hasn't sent his license.   ::)

I'll be an Am in the MW on an RC51.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

RC51Racer

QuoteWho   ???    Me   ???

Dawn   ;D

sdiver's Got your number.... ;D

lil_thorny

i will be there with leathers on.
Dave.........it will be mine, oh yes, it will all be mine.
benj.

Super Dave

They'll be done?  Sweet!

How about anyone in Thunderbike?  You SV guys?  I hope to come out and play on my "older" bike sometime this year.
Super Dave

TZ_Boy

Super Dave are you racing that old thing in LGP also?  I hope the SV's don't hide out in LWSS all year.