News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who's coming to Blackhawk?

Started by RC51Racer, March 06, 2003, 03:15:28 PM

DanO966

QuoteLOL!  The BBS auto-edit strikes again!
ummm I guess I shoud proof read..lol
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

tigerblade

I'd have never guessed it would interpret those two words like that.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

DanO966

QuoteLOL!!!!

BBS edit  - too funny - I was reading that before and could not figure out what he meant.  But now I know.

Hey Dan - Just try a little less lean angle between 4 and 5 and you should be OK.   ;)

Dawn   ;D
what are you saying...I can't go wide open from the bus stop thru T5...LOL
Yep the goal this year is RUBBER SIDE DOWN SHINNY SIDE UP.
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

EX#996

QuoteI'd have never guessed it would interpret those two words like that.

Well - I suppose it could be where you are from.  Someone could hand you a real line of BS and you could reply, "Yea, my ass!"  The BBS edit would make sense then - Right?   ???

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

I'll be there to cause trouble with Kim. ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

QuoteI'll be there to cause trouble with Kim. ;D ;D ;D

You better be careful there Rob.  Kim is my friend and if you get two beautiful (we look great for our age group), young (compared to an 80 year old), gorgeous (no matter what you say, we ARE better looking than the dog!) women upset - it could make your weekend not so fun.   :-*

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

tigerblade

QuoteWell - I suppose it could be where you are from.  Someone could hand you a real line of BS and you could reply, "Yea, my ass!"  The BBS edit would make sense then - Right?   ???

Dawn   :)

I understand the original phrase; just didn't think the BBS would use that context.  In other words, it could have changed it to "my buttocks".  

Wow.  I must be uber-bored.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Nate R

Umm, I hope to be there if I can get everything together in time. I need to do some front suspension oil adjustments, re do some of the old safety wire, paint, mount a tail, and change the oil and filter.  Less than 1 month!
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Super_KC124

Won't be able to make it. I have a Air Force Reserves that weekend. :'( :'( :'(

DanO966

QuoteUmm, I hope to be there if I can get everything together in time. I need to do some front suspension oil adjustments, re do some of the old safety wire, paint, mount a tail, and change the oil and filter.  Less than 1 month!
I haven't even started working on my new bike it's still in full street trim BUT it does have a whopping 50 miles on it...I'm still waiting for parts.  I guess I'm gonna have to bust my butt on this one.. ;D
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

diesel748

I'll be there! now I wish that glogal warming thing I hear so much about would happen already I don't want to run in the snow.

TZDeSioux

QuoteUmm, I hope to be there if I can get everything together in time. I need to do some front suspension oil adjustments, re do some of the old safety wire, paint, mount a tail, and change the oil and filter.  Less than 1 month!

You kidding me? You should be able to do that in a few days tops. You better be there.