Unknown Callers...(if calling from work)

Started by spyderchick, April 03, 2007, 08:25:24 PM

spyderchick

please leave a message if you are calling during the day, we are here and will pick up. We've been getting marketing and campaign calls, and I am no longer picking up anything that reads "Unknown caller" or "Blocked call". So if you know your work number comes up that way, please be patient, as if we are not immediately available, we will call you back.

Thanks!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

This is just an elaborate scheme to dodge me, isn't it?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

weggieman

does this include heavy breathers and dirty talkers?????

spyderchick

Quote from: weggieman on April 04, 2007, 01:04:49 AM

They get priority call back.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Team_Serpent

Register the number at https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx and end those pesky telemarketing calls forever  :biggrin:

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

barb_arah

Quote from: weggieman on April 04, 2007, 01:04:49 AM
Gordy, I would love to get a phone call like that sometime...do you know my number or should I give it to you? :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Team_Serpent

Quote from: spyderchick on April 04, 2007, 06:07:52 PM
Doesn't work for business lines.  :wtf: :err:

Really?!,  I can't believe it, you would think for sure businesses should be able to block telemarketing calls.  Who wants the cable company calling to solicit your employees during work hours?

That's nuts

HAWK

The do not call system is almost fatally flawed. If you call a bank to ask about something they can then call you for 90 days whether you are on the list or not. Call Sears to find out what the store hours are and you can get calls from them about windows for 90 days. Any business you contact has the right to call you for a 90 day period from that contact. If you have a credit card with bank X then bank X is free to call you anytime. Like I said, fatally flawed. The only real answer is to have a lot of fun with the shmuck on the other end, you have to make it worth your while in entertainment.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

If I had the time, I might be so inclined to amuse myself, but alas, time is a commodity that is woefully short this time of year. ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

HAWK

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

dylanfan53

I get surprisingly few calls since adding our number to the "Do not call" list, but I do still get calls from various police organizations raising money.

With male teenager sons driving and one away at college my heart skips every time they call and say this is Sgt. So and So.  :ahhh:

I'd buy them a ten year annuity to pay them off if they'd promise never to call again.
Don Cook
CCS #53

weggieman

Barb............I'll add you to my list. :spank:

barb_arah

Quote from: weggieman on April 07, 2007, 09:52:37 AM
Barb............I'll add you to my list. :spank:
Thanks, Gordie!  I look forward to your call!  :D

Burt Munro

Quote from: barb_arah on April 04, 2007, 07:06:32 PM
Gordy, I would love to get a phone call like that sometime...do you know my number or should I give it to you? :D
I had heard about the long Wisconsin winters, but I had no idea the effect it has on some people! :ahhh:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

barb_arah

Quote from: Burt Munro on April 12, 2007, 12:27:12 AM

I had heard about the long Wisconsin winters, but I had no idea the effect it has on some people! :ahhh:
Yeah...and not to mention the cold snowy springs.