News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Switching Regions mid season?

Started by Howlin_Mad, December 28, 2003, 04:29:45 PM

Howlin_Mad

As a backmarker I am not concerned about my points more than is it possible and what things will I have to change?  Will be moving from the Pacific region to Florida...

cuda

You can ride any region anytime.  Unless you care about regional points (if the switch is mid season) you should have no concern.  I constantly go between SE, MA, and NE.

Howlin_Mad

davegsxrold929r

QuoteYou can ride any region anytime.  Unless you care about regional points (if the switch is mid season) you should have no concern.  I constantly go between SE, MA, and NE.
same here ., no reason to switch if you are not worried about points ., just change when you renew ....

EM JAY

I had thought that as long as you have a CCS liscense you can race any region any time?  I race Mid-west, Great Lakes and Great Plains, But could also race whereever I could afford to travel to right?
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

cstem

If you have a CCS liscence you can race any CCS region at any time.  Also the program and rules should be exactly the same.  (This is why some of the decisions CCS makes are questionable to some regions- so the racers can expect the same envrioment on paper wherever they go) So feel free to travel and come check out the SW region- we love visitors, and get many when its February and still frozen elsewhere!
The voice of the Southwest.

motomadness

Other than for regional championships, points count for your grid placement at the Race of Champion.  When you register for the ROC, just use whatever region you got the most point in.