News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Knee Puck Sponsor Needed

Started by sportbikepete, August 27, 2002, 06:54:31 AM

sportbikepete

I need one! After only 2 races at Pocono my new pucks were wasted, the right one through the velcro patch. Damn these things ain't cheap.

Jeff

Talk to Audrey from www.sliderwoman.com and tell her Jeffy sent you over, she'll give you a great deal on the ARI pucks.  Pick up a pair of the Ari's, they'll last you FOREVER!  

I went through the 'stock' pucks of my new Fieldsheer suit in 2 races at Road A.  The ARI's last me a whole season.

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Speedballer347

My Dainese pucks cooked out pretty quick, but I have had good luck w/ Klucky Pucks.  My buddy said he has had very good results w/ Trackpads (Kinetic Research Inc).
Layer upon layer of duct tape sorta works, if you are in a pinch
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

sportbikepete

My buddy gave me a set of new Vanson pucks at the track and they held up a lot better than the "boomerang" pucks I cooked in 2 races. I'll have to find the knee puck woman next time just so I can see for myself.

rmahr137

the pucks from intuitive racing (www.inturace.com) are really good.  They last quite awhile and have good feel