TRIAL FOR 4&6 RACING

Started by AM 125 IKE, June 05, 2002, 10:18:12 AM

AM 125 IKE

:-[  >:( :o ??? :-/ :'(
I DONT KNOW!!!  MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND....
IS EVERY SERVICE CENTER ONLY IN RACING BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT CAN BE, AND SUBSEQUENTLY THEY WILL COLLECT?!?!?!
   WELL, 4&6 RACING IN SKOKIE ILLINOIS HAS BY FAR, TAKEN THE CAKE . PERIOD .
QWIKLY; I DROPPED MY 2000 F4 OFF TO HAVE SPOOLS WELDED ON FOR MY REAR STAND (SWING ARM) SHAWN AT 4&6 RETURNS MY CALL FROM A MESSAGE I LEFT, SAYS " IT'S READY, WE'VE ONLY GOTTA PUT YOUR AIR BOX AND TANK BACK ON, AND OH YEAH, YOUR'E GONNA HAVE TO GET ANOTHER WIND SCREEN, BECAUSE WE BROKE IT.  :o .........................HE SEZ "HELLO?"  , YEAH, IM HERE, HE GOES " IT WAS CRACKED ALREADY, YOU BROKE MY BOUBLE BUBBLE?!?! AND TELL ME I GOTTA GET ANOTHER, ... WELL WE SETTLED ON HALF...... NEXT THING IS, I WASNT ABLE TO PICK UP THE BIKE, BUT WHEN I GET TO THE TRACK I NOTICE MY LEFT SIDE REARSET IS BROKEN SO THAT IT DOESNT GUARD MY CHAIN ANYMORE, AGAIN I LEAVE A MESSAGE AND GET A CALL BACK, NOW FOR THIS, IM TOLD THAT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SHOP NOTICED THAT IT WAS BROKEN WHEN IT CAME IN    >:(  ...........SO I HANG UP THE PHONE, I MISSED THREE RACES SATURDAY TO FIND OUT THAT MY FUEL FILTER IS CLOGGED, AND I FIND AN AFTER MARKET HOSE FROM FUEL PUMP TO TANK, ASK 4&6 AND THEY SAY THE ORIGINAL WAS LEAKING AND THEY HAD TO REPLACE IT, ...QUES: ANYONE THINK THAT MY FILTER GOT CLOGGED DUE TO SOMETHING AT THAT SHOP?
BUT PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT DURING THE WEEKEND OF MAY 18/19 THIS SAME BIKE TOOK ME (THRU 6 RACES) FROM 79TH PLACE OVERALL (MIDWEST) TO 31ST.....IT WAS WORKING LIKE I COULD ONLY DREAM, ..... SO I GO ON TO RUN A STRAIT HOSE TO THE TANK AND END UP WITH A COMPLET RACE SUNDAY, BUT MISS THE NEXT TWO DUE TO A FUEL SHUT-OFF RELAY (TWICE, I COULDNT MAKE A HOT LAP ON 5 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS JUNE 1,2ND), MY PIT WANTED TO USE A BETTER REAR STAND, I WAS TOLD BY 4&6 THAT THEY'D CHARGE ME 60 OR 70 BUCKS, BUT AFTER KILLING MY BIKE, THEY SAID "$106.50" PLUS THE HALF ($40) ON MY BROKEN WIND SCREEN.
 :-[  I HATE BEING STUPID >:(

schpreck

dude, turn off the caps lock and stop double posting, please.  Sheesh!

am125ike

Quotedude, turn off the caps lock and stop double posting, please.  Sheesh!

http://images.motograndprix.com/multimedia/85/85375.jpg
http://images.motograndprix.com/multimedia/86/86614.jpg

please do forgive me,  i was pretty peeved at the time  8)

ike

ceesthadees

Dude,

Nice picture of the GP chick, but I think she is a man. Check out the package!

iamnsxtc

QuoteDude,

Nice picture of the GP chick, but I think she is a man. Check out the package!
That's just one big camel toes :P
"Live your Life"
SEAMAR RACING
CCS  SE EX 363

roadracer797

Ike
Hey my brother took his F3 to 4&6 too and I'm not sure if he feels the same way you would have to ask him.
And yes I believe most of these race shops are there because they know they can charge an arm and a leg for it
That is why we should just do it ourselves, we must learn.
oh by the way you know some people who do things for you don't charge you much at all-----hint your paint job ;D

Super Dave

Arm and a leg?

Yes, some things need to be done yourself.  But if you can't weld, you don't have a welder, a shop that has a shop, a welder, employees, insurance, etc...

They have to charge something.  Look what Adam got for a Rib...
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteThey have to charge something.  Look what Adam got for a Rib...

...  and Adam has been thankful ever since!   ;D

Dawn  

am125ike

Quote...  and Adam has been thankful ever since!   ;D

Dawn  

Dawn,

i guess we SHOULD be thankful for any/every learning experience !!!  :-/ :'(

QuoteArm and a leg?

They have to charge something.  Look what Adam got for a Rib...

they dont have to charge for their errors (breaking sh!t) .... i guess looking at Adam's sittuation, i am Blessed!

QuoteIke, we must learn.

oh by the way you know some people who do things for you don't charge you much at all-----hint your paint job ;D

Verry Sweet paint job, Craig !!!
Very Sweet Price !!!
   Thank You !!!             cant wait to get you back on the track, sir

;D

CaSpEr_Dude

Ike you paid for that paint job lol 797just kidding I do have a friend that will paint up to 5 bikes for 1000.00 one color