News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Blackhawk Wegman Weekend Roll Call!

Started by StumpysWife, September 07, 2004, 07:30:08 AM

Super Dave

Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

GOrdie do you want a description of the item like specs and such? Could it be anything? I have a PDA that I bought that I never used for anything but a calculator a few times.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Grover

I'll be there.  Can't decide if I'm showing up Friday morning, FRiday after work, Saturday morning.  Never know when the phone will ring on Friday, and who will be calling.   ::)

-Chris

lil_thorny

will be there with Bentz. Wrenching, not riding. Unless someone wants me to ride their stuff.

Super_KC124

I don't know. Will Aunt Judy be there? :-/

Bling

Thingy

Thingy will be there.  Chili, the Jumping Dog will be acompanying me.

Lil PJ.  You can take my bike out for a session if you will be there on Friday.  (I don't think Lonnie wants to get on it again...)

Jack, can't wait to see you again!
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Thingy

Yo Bling, are you going to have that big, bad, silver diesel and the MV there?
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Thorny

My new job is crushing my racing time, but I am going to do my best to be there. Hey BenJina, I really would like if you ride my mountain bike.

PJ  "Thorny" Thornton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Pretty sure I'll be there.  I may only be able to afford the F40, but I sure do want to actually RIDE at the Wegman weekend.
A 3-day weekend of track coaching for STT costs me less than entering one sprint race with CCS.  Go figure... :-/
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

QuoteA 3-day weekend of track coaching for STT costs me less than entering one sprint race with CCS.  Go figure... :-/

I guess it all has to do with location.  If we went to that same SST date, the gas there and back (without gas for the generator or bike) would pay for Paul's races for the weekend.

Curious, how many miles is it to BFR and how many miles to Gingerman for you, Chris?

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

tigerblade

QuoteI don't know. Will Aunt Judy be there? :-/

Are you planning on me hauling your raggedy arse up there?  
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...