News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Buell XB9R in LWSS?

Started by tshort, March 02, 2003, 09:44:46 AM

MightyDuc Racing

All it takes is money, right.  Oh that's right...Harley spent a TON of cash on the Superbike, but still couldn't win.  Must only be the case for most racebikes.   ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

chris_chops

QuoteDon't be behind them period.  Followed one for a straightaway and got all kinds of stink on me. ;D  Passed him as quick as I could so I could see daylight again. :D

Bermisderfer's buell was spittin oil all over me at Road America.  Reminded me of a James Bond gadget.  We were in a close battle for second(some super SV was out front) so I didn't dare drop back too far.  I kept close so the oil would get all over me instead of the track and my tires.  I told you guys I was all about the safety. ::) ::)

Matt

Baltobuell

C'mon now, in last years ProThunder (I'm sure somebody will double check this) I think it was 3 of the 8 oil incidents were caused by Ducati's.

EX#996

Quote I feel like a dog at a cat show.

Someone once told me I looked good in whiskers and a tail.   ;D

Unfortunately that was a number of years ago (no I won't say how many)   :-/

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

chris_chops

QuoteC'mon now, in last years ProThunder (I'm sure somebody will double check this) I think it was 3 of the 8 oil incidents were caused by Ducati's.

I believe you.  His wasn't really a mechanical or a failure.  Just oil spittin out some tube under the tank on the right side.  I think you are supposed to have a catch can for that hose.  Fortunately, nothing became of the incident.  
      I'm not about to start pickin on Buells.  As soon as I do, oil will come shooting out of every orifice on my duc to remind me not to poke fun.  Damn poetic justice and karma!  

Matt

MightyDuc Racing

Quote     I'm not about to start pickin on Buells.  As soon as I do, oil will come shooting out of every orifice on my duc to remind me not to poke fun.  Damn poetic justice and karma!  

Matt

Good point...I am done picking on the Buells. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Baltobuell

I don't know how I started defending them. I'm just glad they came out with the XB. Hopefully we'll all have a season with more traction. I guess I jus love my motorcycle. I don't really care as long as it's all in passing time at work ;D
 And that karma thing is true. I guess I'm doomed.