Democrats Rule! (and Bush still sux) [POLL]

Started by tshort, November 08, 2006, 05:31:59 PM

How do you feel about the results of yesterday's elections?

Ecstatic - and about time
10 (33.3%)
OK - I don't care that much
3 (10%)
Bummed - doesn't look good for GOP
16 (53.3%)
Election?
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

251am

Quote from: laohu69 on November 29, 2006, 10:05:59 AM
Actually it is you and your ilk (liberals who are terrorized by guns) who are trying to "pick and choose" what parts of the Constitution you desire to adhere to.

Man, if you're gonna troll with bait like that buy a fishing license from Jeff would ya!   :lmao:

chaplain220

Boy, I hope I'm not too late coming in on this one, I love a good fight, havn't seen one like this since I got punched in the face in early March.  Well, I own guns, have killed two men, (not by shooting them), and am finishing up a career as a State Trooper while in seminary and racing motorcycles, kinda strange life, eh?  Though I don't agree with everything that has come out of the White House, I do have to admit that there has been no more cowardly slaughter of our citizens on our streets since 9-11, and, like it or not, President Bush has been at the helm and deserves some credit for directing our resources to this end.  The loss of our soldiers and Marines is very painful, but I'd much rather see these violent predators that comprise the death squads and radical islamic gangs, coming up against the best trained free fighting force in the world, on their soil, then struggling through the endless images of our civilian population being butchered on our streets and in our schools.  Art. 

loc_dogg

tshort

Quote from: dylanfan53 on November 29, 2006, 09:32:01 PM
Aw man...you had to get rude and call me "small minded and ignorant".  Now you've gone and killed the conversation and just when I've been called a liberal for the first time in my life! 

:lmao: 

:cheers:  Way to go, Don - now they think you're a liberal.   :lmao: I'd be afraid - very afraid.  These guys like their guns, and they don't like liberal pinko weenies - even if you claim you're not one.  And they are probably big and mean and tough, and could kill you (and me and the horse we rode in on) with their BARE hands.  Whoa. Dude. 
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

tshort

Quote from: chaplain220 on December 03, 2006, 10:04:12 PMThe loss of our soldiers and Marines is very painful, but I'd much rather see these violent predators that comprise the death squads and radical islamic gangs, coming up against the best trained free fighting force in the world, on their soil, then struggling through the endless images of our civilian population being butchered on our streets and in our schools.  Art. 

?  As in, let's kick their terrorist asses on their own soil before they bring it to us on ours?  Wow. What a concept.  First of all, you can't fight a war on terror, any more than you can fight a war on war.  Terrorism is not a country - it is a behavior designed to produce a specific emotional reaction.  Add to that the fact that the people who currently seem to have quite a bit of interest in terrorizing the US belong to one of the five major world religions (Islam).  And Islam exists on pretty much every continent (and includes a good number of adherents right here in the good ol', mighty mom, pop, and Chevrolet USofA).

But the real cherry on top, is that you may be implying that there is some connection between allowing concealed carry and fighting the war on terror.  I can't imagine what that connection would be.  But if, in fact, that's what you're trying to do, then I need help understanding it.  (Yes, I know, you're probably thinking, 'No, pal. You just need help...'  Ha ha).

Anyway, while I have great respect for those in our country's military, past and present, I do not support our lame-ass president and his assertion that a) Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 b) that al quaeda had anything to do with 9/11 c) that iraq had wmd d) that al quaeda is behind what's going on in iraq today (eg, civil war - yes, that's what it is - call a spade a spade).  The current administration has hoodwinked a gulllible american public with their rhetoric and propaganda.  And we, as a people, are too stupid to see through it.   I'm starting to go off on a tear, here, so I will stop. 
:preachon:
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

LilJayRR

Holy crapola Batman!!

This is like a good book you cant put down!

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft