Some Banquet Pics

Started by SliderPhoto, February 09, 2003, 06:43:13 PM

SliderPhoto

http://www.sliderphoto.com/CCS/banquet.htm

If you want any of the digitals, let me know--they're free.

K3 Chris Onwiler

I'd love to get the ones of Dave Vaughn and I for the paper.  Nice work, Jack!  By the way, the picture of the oriental guy should read "So solly"!  That would be Eddie Bingham!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SliderPhoto

I added a couple pics.

Chris, check your e-mail.

Chef

THANKS JACK !!!

i needed that !!!

;D

ike  ;)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Protein Filled

Hey Jack,

It was good to see you at the banquet. I am glad your calendars were the hot item of the evening.

Can I get a picture of Casper giving me the ghost? I thought that was one of the coolest thing. I am not sure if you saw them, but he also gave me a framed pictures of us racing real close and bumping down the BHF straight and one of the "cocoon" wrapped bike signed by the MIA team.

Thanks,

Edgar
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

SliderPhoto

QuoteCan I get a picture of Casper giving me the ghost?

Thanks! And sure thing, check your e-mail.

Eddie#200

QuoteI'd love to get the ones of Dave Vaughn and I for the paper.  Nice work, Jack!  By the way, the picture of the oriental guy should read "So solly"!  That would be Eddie Bingham!
K3

Chris,

I am sooo gonna own you!

Hope you are ready!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dawn

Thanks Jack!  It was nice to see some shots from the banquet and see the familiar faces (although it took me a while on Onwiler, What is that? a goatee?)

Rhiannon - Just one comment - It's winter out.  :o  You look like your dressed for summer.  Burrrrr - it makes me cold just looking at you.   ;)

Dawn   :)

SliderPhoto

QuoteChris,

I am sooo gonna own you!

Hope you are ready!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My fault Eddie! Sorry, I hadn't put the face with the bike. In fact, I just put it together with your post.

I had the caption for your picture as ? ? ? Sorry

Chris was just giving me your name. Well, and probably a little trash talking too. ;D

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteThanks Jack!  It was nice to see some shots from the banquet and see the familiar faces (although it took me a while on Onwiler, What is that? a goatee?)

Rhiannon - Just one comment - It's winter out.  :o  You look like your dressed for summer.  Burrrrr - it makes me cold just looking at you.   ;)

I don't know....it didn't make me cold. ;D

Dawn

QuoteI don't know....it didn't make me cold. ;D

Ya' know Dave - I did have a response and comment, but I thought I better not post it.  ;D

Dawn   ;)

Chef

QuoteI don't know....it didn't make me cold. ;D

kinda warmed "ole chef" up a bit  ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.