Shoya Tomizawa

Started by hernan52, September 07, 2010, 01:10:06 AM

hernan52

You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.

racenrub

Well thats a damn shame. I was whatching that race and had high hopes when the announcer said they didn't think any injuries were life threatening.
There's always worse things then dying

Super Dave

Stinks, but when it happens, our thoughts are always that they were doing what they really enjoyed.  My thoughts are with his family and friends.
Super Dave

racenrub

That's what i try and tell my parents......still don't think i'll ever see them at a race.
There's always worse things then dying

K3 Chris Onwiler

Shoya led that race for a time.  He was in the zone.

I got knocked out for about ten minutes once in a racing crash.  There was a moment of fear as I knew I was going to have a big one, then nothing.  After a while, I woke up.  I remember thinking afterwards that if I hadn't survived, it really wasn't an awful way to end.

Godspeed.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

squirrel22

I like that Chris! 
God speed Shoya

tug296

RIP Shoya.
I have to say it, I didn't like the way they medical personel put him and others on the gurney right away.
I think a red flag should have been dispayed instead of rushing the injured off the track.
Condolences to his family.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider