Photos from Road America

Started by aberg12012, April 26, 2006, 05:19:48 PM

unter_kid

Pics look awesome man!! Let me know when you get mine sorted and I'll give ya some money for a CD.  Great job man!
Mike Anhalt

aberg12012

Mike, you commin' to BHF this weekend?  I'll be there by Friday morning.  I'm gunna try to have CD's ready by then... but I've also got work to do on my bike too.   You know... fix one problem, create another.   ::) 

unter_kid

Yeah I'll be there.  I'm going down Thursday night.  Just look for the canopy
Mike Anhalt

EM JAY

LOL!!  I like this one of Meg...  This should be a caption contest almost...:)  "Please don't lose the front, please don't crash..."    http://www.pbase.com/alanjames/image/59329443
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

aberg12012

I was thinking more like "OPEN YOUR EYES!!!"  :)  It's funny the number of photos I have of racers with their eyes closed in the middle of a corner.   Do you guys look down alot at the tach through corners?  I can't imagine you guys blink much!  Last year, my first time at BHF I had quite a few photos of blind racers. :D

EM JAY

LOL!!  I don't think I close mine, I'm guessing they are more WIDE OPEN like OOhhh shit...tooo fast into this one....  LOL!!!

Thanks for puttin my pic's up too! 
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

aberg12012

Quote from: unter_kid on May 01, 2006, 06:47:41 PM
Yeah I'll be there.  I'm going down Thursday night.  Just look for the canopy

Cool... I'll plan on going down Thursday night as well.  I really wouldn't enjoy leaving at 4am Friday morning.  :D  I picked up stickers from the shop today for the bike.  Now if it breaks down, at least it'll look fast? lol

aberg12012

Quote from: EM JAY on May 01, 2006, 07:20:43 PM
LOL!!  I don't think I close mine, I'm guessing they are more WIDE OPEN like OOhhh shit...tooo fast into this one....  LOL!!!

Thanks for puttin my pic's up too! 

No problem on the pics.  Should be more comming.  I'm on folder 8 of 23. lol  Probably pulling an all nighter before BHF to get them done.   As far as closed eyes go... RA the other weekend was my first time on a track, and judging by how dry my eyes got, I doubt I ever even blinked. lol

Also... Meghan was actually exiting at turn 5 in that photo, so it was kind of silly for me to even take that pic.  "Oh look, I'm exiting the race track... how intaresting!"

aberg12012

Here's another one from BHF last year...  OPEN YOUR EYES!!  :)

http://www.pbase.com/alanjames/image/53176366

G-reg

Hehehe.. no wonder I crash, I'm a narcoleptic on the track  ;D
--Greg
MW EX#84

aberg12012

Greg, you crash?  ;D 

Were you on a black RC at RA this year?  I think I recognized your red face sheild... 

G-reg

--Greg
MW EX#84