Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Finished up two Ducati 848's this week.
The orange and black one is a Matte finish.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

If anyone should need NEW Track/Race Bodywork I am now an Authorized Distributer for Factory bodywork. http://www.factorybodyworks.com

I have painted three sets of them so far and I really would compare to HOW THEY FEEL to Sharkskinz. I have seen many brands go through my hands and these are definately up there with sharkskinz and Armour Bodies for half the cost.
Also have Dzeus Fasteners and zero gravity windscreens.

PM or email me at defran1@ptd.net for prices!
Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Got a few bikes from the last couple of weeks.

Here are some before and after pics of a set that was repaired.
The tank on the left was smashed in on both sides.

This piece was broken off

This piece was also broken off.

Bart #72

Here is a set of R6 Factory Bodyworks painted with a Matte Finish.

If anyone should need NEW Track/Race Bodywork I am now an Authorized Distributer for Factory bodywork. http://www.factorybodyworks.com

I have painted 4 sets of them so far and I really would compare to HOW THEY FEEL to the top brands. I have seen many brands go through my hands and these are definately up there with top shelf brands for half the cost.
Also have Dzeus Fasteners and zero gravity windscreens.

Bart #72

A CBR Street bike done this weekend.

If anyone should need NEW Track/Race Bodywork I am now an Authorized Distributer for Factory bodyworks. http://www.factorybodyworks.com

I have painted 4 sets of them so far and I really would compare to HOW THEY FEEL to the top brands. I have seen many brands go through my hands and these are definately up there with top shelf brands for half the cost.
Also have Dzus Fasteners and zero gravity windscreens.

Bart #72

Finished up A CBR 1000 this weekend.

Call Ray at 610 360 8037 for your $325 paintjob

Pm me for the best prices on Factory Bodyworks.

Bart #72

Another Ducati 1098 finished.

The black on the bottom is a Mat finish.

PM me for the prices on Factory Bodyworks.

Bart #72

A pair of his & hers Ducati 749's in a satin finish.

Bart #72

Here are some pics of the Duc 1098 mounted on the bike.

Bart #72

Two more bikes that were finished up this morning.

Trying to get alot of these bikes done for Daytona coming up.

Bart #72

Bart #72

The gold glitter bike.   :)

Pictures don't do it justice, it's alot more glitteryer (is that a word) in person.