Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Here is some more work that went out the door today.
Another Ducati 1098 and a ZX 6.
It's hard to tell in the pics but the white on the Duc is a pearl white and looks beautiful in person.

We are now offering Vinyl decal work as well.

Give Ray a call at 610 360 8037

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

A trackday Ducati 998 that went out the door today.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

RuschRacing23

So for a 2007 GSXR 600 body work with fairing, lowers, and tail being Red White and Blue with white number plates for $325? Where do i sign up? haha
Ride for Him, Live for Him

CCS Midwest- #3:16 Expert
2007 GSXR 600/ 2001 SV 650

Christian Sportbike Racing
CSBRacing.com

Look for the Red, White, Blue tent

Bart #72

Another bike done complete with decals on.

Bart #72

Pics of the Yamaha Blue KAWI Mounted on the bike.

Bart #72

Two more SV's done and a funny pic of Ray the painter.

backMARKr

so close...he should have Camel Menthol and BUD Lite in his hand....other than that pretty close  :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Bart #72

Ha that's funny, I should have thought of that for the pic! :)

Bart #72

Give Ray a call to get a great paintjob at a great price!  [SIZE="2"]610 360 8037
[/SIZE]$325 for 3 colors and a # plate

Here are some pics of a 06 Honda 600 that just came out of the booth.
This one was a little bit more than $325 because of all the masking involved.

Bart #72

Garywc

How long is the turn around Bart?
I am to lazy to read the rest of the post to see ifits already listed.
I am shopping around for a paint job when i get my new body work in a few weeks
might need 2 the sv and the r6 to match simple 2 colors maybe 3
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

Bart #72

Gary the normal turn around time is 2 to 3 weeks sometimes sooner, depends on how much of a line we have and right now I have 5 sets waiting in line to get prepped and painted.

If you need them in time for your next AMA race I can try to bump them up for you so you have them for your next race weekend.

If you have any questions give me or Ray a call.
My # is 610 703 8178  Rays is 610 360 8037

Bart