News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Finished up an R6 in a Candy Apple Red.
I wish the sun was out when I took the pics. 

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Some pics of the candy apple red R6 mounted 

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Finished up a set for my SV.
Candy Apple Red, pics don't do it justice. Looks fantastic in the sun!
I will be at njmp this ccs weekend so stop on over and say whats up of you see me.
Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com

Mounted.

With wheels and decals.

Bart #72

DC Paintworx sponsored rider Brandon Paasch's set.
Moriwaki MD 250
2010 camaro inferno orange.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Finished up a few R6's

Matte/Satin black gloss white plates.

Some before and after.

Bart #72

Finished up a street Ducati 848 T mobile replica.

supercarl

Interested in getting some bodywork painted; either a set or two, but I have a couple questions. Can you repair tank dents too? If so how much extra for that? Also, I would have to ship the bodywork/tanks, so how much would it cost for shipping back to 43040? Looking to try and get a blue/orange/white paintjob. Thanks!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Bart #72

Yes we can repair dents in gas tanks depending on the extent of the damage.
Email me pics of all the damage and I will give you a ballpark estimate.
dcpaintworx@gmail.com

Shipping is usually around $75 one way using fed ex in a normal size bodywork box 34x32x32 ish.
Return shipping for the tank will need to be in a seperate box.

Bart #72

Finished up a few sets.
Contact me now before the winter time rush for paint work.
dcpaintworx@gmail.com

Bart #72

A pic of the R1 mounted.
Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for your next paint job.

Bart #72

Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for your next paint job.

Ducati 1000 Supersport and matching SV 650

Only repaired and repainted the left side of the Duc.

A Buell