Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

I am posting this for my buddy Ray who is a full time bodyshop painter who I am helping to paint bikes.

He is offering excellent prices for paint jobs for your track bike!
He has 18 years of expierence, works at a bodyshop and is the lead painter in his shop.
He is offering to paint and clear a full set of bodywork with tank up to 3 colors and a #plate for $325.00 !
Anything with more details you can work out with him.

We are located in Easton, PA. About an hour from NYC, an hour from Philly and a 1/2 hour from the Poconos.

His name is Ray, give him a call at 610 360 8037 and tell him Bart sent you!

If anyone should need NEW Track/Race Bodywork I am now an Authorized Distributer for Factory bodywork. http://www.factorybodyworks.com

I have painted three sets of them so far and I really would compare to HOW THEY FEEL to the top brands. I have seen many brands go through my hands and these are definately up there with the top shelf brands for half the cost.
Also have Dzeus Fasteners and Zero gravity windscreens.

PM me or email me at defran1@ptd.net for the best prices!

Here are some pics of my last 3 bikes.
My 07 R6

My 06 Kawi 636

My 03 R6

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Two bikes we did this week.

Bart #72

I am posting this a little late but we are running a special due to the BAD economy with a ONE color paintjob including a # plate for $250

Call Ray at 610 360 8037

We may extend this special due to the high demand.

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Bart #72

LilJayRR

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

Burt Munro

Do you have any pictures of bikes he's painted?
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Bart #72

Bart #72

Here is another bike that we did last year.
ckruzel from the WERA board did the graphics.

Bart #72

Here is a link to the WERA board where there are some more completed bikes.  http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=195484

And another link with pics and good feedback.
http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4411