News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

RIP...GSXR6 and 929Stunna

Started by Speedballer347, April 20, 2006, 11:07:46 AM

Speedballer347

Got a new GSXR1K so the old bikes have been laid to rest.

My Gixxer six with the cracked frame has been assasinated, no hope of resurection.  DOA.
Been a long time coming on that junker.  Good ridence.

The infamous and maligned 929Stunna has been put out to pasture.  Not even worth selling, so into a corner of the garage to spend eternity. Canceled my liability insurance this morning.
She is gone, but never forgotten....funnest bike I ever owned  :'(  I'll miss her.

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Super Dave

Super Dave

Speedballer347

Euthenized(sp) them, for the better good of civilization  :)
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

r1owner

That's what you get for putting a 750 engine in a 600 frame!  :o ;D ;)

Speedballer347

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:)

r1owner

Quote:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:)

You have a new number fool?

Speedballer347

QuoteYou have a new number fool?

PM sent.

We are CNC'ing gsxr rearsets right now.  Gonna do 06/R6 rearsets next.  I'll give you a set as soon as they are done.  You can keep them as spares. adjustable all the way to 2.5" up and 2" rear

Call me whenever you want to do a BS session  :)