Why I shouldn't be left home alone

Started by funsizeracing, December 15, 2006, 03:52:51 PM

funsizeracing

I know it's wrong, but it was just so fun.

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

It would be even more fun to let my dogs REMOVE that sweater....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Now, Chris.....

.... still suffering withdrawal symptoms I see.   :err:

:biggrin:

Paul and Dawn Buxton

funsizeracing

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 15, 2006, 04:36:53 PM
It would be even more fun to let my dogs REMOVE that sweater....

Don't worry, K3, I'll knit your sweater next.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Protein Filled

K3 allready has a natural sweater, but it would suit him well. He is about as hairy as your cat, so I guess they would match!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

That's no project to tackle on a privateer budget.  You'll need a yarn sponsor....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

K3, What did I tell you about making  me laugh without warning me to up my meds!!!! :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

dylanfan53

That's not that bad.  Try taping on some wax paper booties if you really want to have some fun.  :thumb:
Don Cook
CCS #53

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

chaplain220

Entirely too much time on your hands!  I strongly disaprove of this cruel treatment...however...if you happened to tape a balloon to the tail with a 2 foot string...

EX_#76

Quote from: chaplain220 on December 18, 2006, 08:27:12 AM
Entirely too much time on your hands!  I strongly disaprove of this cruel treatment...however...if you happened to tape a balloon to the tail with a 2 foot string...

+1!!! Get out in the garage and drill some hole in your bike.... Must drill holes....Must drill holes... MMMuusst ddrriillll.  On second thought where can I learn how to knit?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

spyderchick

You can market those as Kitty Kozys TM, you can thank me later when you are a millionaire.

We found with one of our cats, if you place a small piece of masking tape on his back, (just enough so he couldn't shake it off), he would walk all slinky like he was having to walk under furniture or another obstacle.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".