Water used as Fuel

Started by BRG, May 18, 2006, 06:13:08 PM

BRG

Just what it says, water used as fuel for cars, generators, etc... very interesting site if you spend some time exploring it.

http://www.browns-gas.com/page/page/3353615.htm

Baker

Woofentino Pugrossi

I have a new engine design that runs on solium and can develop anywheres from 200hp on a 50cc size motor to 35000hp on a 350 size motor. :biggrin: unfortunately solium isnt found on earth.  :lmao:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Water as a fuel was alreeady trashed on the WERA board.

Super Dave

KTM560

I'm real good at making beer into water.  :cheers:

BRG

I thought this was interesting. I was not looking for approval form some retard motorcycle racers.  :blahblah:

Team-G

So is this real technology or just some April Fool's hoax?

spyderchick

I'm not sure if this has any merit. Generally, when checking "research" you look for peer reviewed published articles in respected scientific journals. Also, It's kind of nice to know the general education of those doing the research. This was missing  or incomplete on the articles they published via the internet.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

Sounds like a Bonsai Kitty to me...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

I was thinking more cold fusion, although that and the humans cloned from stem cells were both peer reviewed and later debunked.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Super Dave

At best, it's an additive to the mixture.  On the video, he was claiming that he used 4 oz in 1600 miles.  That was true, but he didn't relate the amount of gas that he used.

Super Dave

Team-G

About 12 yrs ago, there were hydrogen pellets that when combined with oxygen created combustion, and the exhaust was water.   Any internal combustion engine could be converted in a few hours.  The rumor was Opec bought the patent and squashed it.  Real or hoax?

Then a GE aerospace engineer developed a high compression & heated hydraulic press that squeezed carbon until it created actual diamonds.  Rumor was the Debeere's cartel bought that one and burried it.  Real or hoax?

spyderchick

Quote from: Team-G on May 19, 2006, 10:51:50 AM

Then a GE aerospace engineer developed a high compression & heated hydraulic press that squeezed carbon until it created actual diamonds.  Rumor was the Debeere's cartel bought that one and burried it.  Real or hoax?

This one was real, but the cost involved was higher than mining diamonds.

Do not get me started on the subject of diamond mining. the socio-politcal ramifications of the issue make my blood boil. You will notice I don't wear much in the way of bling; I do not own a single diamond, and all of the real gems I own were passed down from my mother.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org