News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ed Key off season training techniques

Started by Burt Munro, November 25, 2008, 11:56:35 PM

EX_#76

Quote from: dylanfan53 on November 26, 2008, 11:55:21 PM
Color blind?  Hmmm, that should have some clandestine possibilities, but even if your bike were painted a lovely shade of asphalt grey to blend in with the track you'd still have to catch him to sneak up on him.

I'd have better luck beating that monkey.

(Somehow that last sentence just didn't sound right...)   :err:

Don, you shouldn't just let that one hang out there!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

cbr600_mj

barb_arah

Don, Ed won't even let ME beat his monkey, so what do you think your chances are?
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

dylanfan53

I just knew I should have rewritten that sentence... 
Don Cook
CCS #53

Burt Munro

Quote from: dylanfan53 on November 26, 2008, 11:55:21 PM
I'd have better luck beating that monkey.

I'd have better luck beating whipping whacking defeating that monkey.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

tzracer

Quote from: cbr600_mj on December 10, 2008, 12:04:02 PM
More secret offseason training video...
Ok...which one is Ed???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1xFLrPuPq0&feature=related

None. Bicycle riding is physically strenuous. Ed does not do anything that requires physical exertion. Ask Barb.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

EX_#76

Quote from: benprobst on November 26, 2008, 05:23:15 PM
That clearly is not a spider monkey. Therefor no relation to the Ed.

I am with ya Ben, notta spider, just another poser monkey
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

GGRACER13

As my wife Mary pointed out there is now way that is Ed Key. Although the resemblance is uncanny, Ed lacks the upper body strength to lift the bike up and turn it around like that!

Gary

benprobst

Quote from: GGRACER13 on December 26, 2008, 09:35:18 PM
As my wife Mary pointed out there is now way that is Ed Key. Although the resemblance is uncanny, Ed lacks the upper body strength to lift the bike up and turn it around like that!

Gary

How wrong you are Gary, you clearly have never seen the "other" side of our favorite furry LW fast guy. As a few have learned the hard way, once the infamous spider monkey gets those python arms locked around you its all over. I would suggest never provoking The Ed, even something as slight as a kiss on the cheek from a certain carbon fabricator and microphone loudmouth  :biggrin: has been known to send The Ed into a spider monkey esque back attacking frenzy. Dont mess with The Ed.

:biggrin:
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

EX_#76

Quote from: benprobst on December 28, 2008, 06:36:21 PM
How wrong you are Gary, you clearly have never seen the "other" side of our favorite furry LW fast guy. As a few have learned the hard way, once the infamous spider monkey gets those python arms locked around you its all over. I would suggest never provoking The Ed, even something as slight as a kiss on the cheek from a certain carbon fabricator and microphone loudmouth  :biggrin: has been known to send The Ed into a spider monkey esque back attacking frenzy. Dont mess with The Ed.

:biggrin:

Ya he got that look in his eyes like Ralfy on the movie Christmas story, he sprung at me like a cat, then that bastard beat the living crap out of my sun glasses.

It was a terrifying moment of inaccurately executed attack!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

barb_arah

[Ya he got that look in his eyes like Ralfy on the movie Christmas story, he sprung at me like a cat, then that bastard beat the living crap out of my sun glasses.

It was a terrifying moment of inaccurately executed attack!!!
[/quote]
Imagine being MARRIED to him...

barb_arah