Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Eddie200

Congrats!

::) Think it will make you faster?

spyderchick

No, but he will swear louder, longer and with more ooomph. 
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

Today at three pm was the two-week anniversery of quitting, and I feel great!  I've won the war, and now I'm just bayonetting the survivors!
Man, I just can't put into words how happy I am to have held out this long.  I was just sick of being a smoker!
:preachon:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

2 hours, :wah: 2 days,   :banghead: 2 weeks, it gets easier and beter in  groups of 2. Just imagine how you're goiign to feel in another 6 weeks when you hit that 2 month mark. Chris, we're all proud of you and your accomplisment. Keep it up buddy, I've been off the coffin nails for 17 years and there's not one minute of it I regret.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Chris, all joking aside, this is one of the best gifts you could give to yourself, your family and your friends. Here's to a healthy and prosperous 2007 for everyone!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

EX_#76

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 20, 2006, 07:17:56 PM
Today at three pm was the two-week anniversery of quitting, and I feel great!  I've won the war, and now I'm just bayonetting the survivors!
Man, I just can't put into words how happy I am to have held out this long.  I was just sick of being a smoker!
:preachon:

Congrats Chris!!!  The toughest thing that faces you now is resisteing the urge when your haven drinks
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

K3 Chris Onwiler

I don't really love smokes when I drink.  Th worst will be when I come off the track all amped up.  Good thing I have a few months to wait.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Jan

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 21, 2006, 07:45:54 PM
I don't really love smokes when I drink.  Th worst will be when I come off the track all amped up.  Good thing I have a few months to wait.

Better be chewing gum!

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

Don't worry Jan, I'm taking it all in Stride.   :thumb:

HAWK

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 21, 2006, 07:45:54 PM

That's what that pipe on the back of the bike is for. Couple puffs on that and you'll be just fine.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413