Pain and suffering

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, December 13, 2006, 02:52:51 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Been 100% smoke free for a week now.
:ahhh:     :banghead:     :kicknuts:     :spank:     :preachon:     :wah:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

Congratulations Chris.

This is the best thing you could ever do for your self. I kicked a 2 pack/day habit 17 years ago and you cannot believe the difference it makes in your life. At 1 week you don't wake up hacking out a lung anymore, you don't have to go outside to smoke, you won't be out of breath after 3 back to back track sessions (god I envy you for that)

Seriously Chris, stick with it, the pain comes in 2's, 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months and when you make 2 years your are absolutly home free. If you ever need any support of anykind call 847-254-2845 me, PM me, email me, stop by my pit, anything.

Big step you will never regret. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Paul
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

RCR_531

More tire money  :cheers: Keep it up K3. I received my book acouple days ago. Thanks
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yeah, been up since 1:30 AM.  My body is so pissed that it won't let me sleep regular.  Work today should be a real joy....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

251am

Way to go. 72 hours to get the majority of the chemicals out, 3 weeks to forget the worst of the bad habit. Find some chewing gum you like...

spyderchick

Woohoo! The pain and suffering is your body recovering from poisoning. It's all good. You're just gonna have to come up with a new vice. Maybe stunting?  :lmao:
Luv ya man...hang in there!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tstruyk

Quote from: 251am on December 13, 2006, 06:07:05 AM
Way to go. 72 hours to get the majority of the chemicals out, 3 weeks to forget the worst of the bad habit. Find some chewing gum you like...

sunflower seeds work for me...

keep it up K!  It gets easier :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Dawn

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 13, 2006, 05:55:11 AM
Yeah, been up since 1:30 AM.  My body is so pissed that it won't let me sleep regular.  Work today should be a real joy....

Note to self....

... stay away from K3 for at least a month.   :biggrin:

Good for you Chris!

Dawn   :cheers:

K3 Chris Onwiler

I was really starting to feel it on the bike this summer.  That hadn't been a noticable problem before.  Forget all the warnings and bullshit like that, but when I start wondering if I'm gonna have a coughing fit in the middle of a session, the problem finally had my attention.
So between that and the assinine taxes that the government seems to think are reasonable....  I mean, it's not even hard to spend $10 or more a day on cigarettes these days, and rumor has it that the price is going up another buck a pack after New Years.  Well, even as miserable as I am now with the withdrawal, not quitting just doesn't seem like an option any more.
I figure the reason people  (as in ME) don't quit is because of the suffering required to break the addiction.  But the health and financial penalties have finally outweighed the agony of withdrawal for me.  I truly believe I'm done for good this time.

cbr600_mj

Mr. Chris!

Congradulations!

Way to go!

Look forward to seeing you at the tracks this upcoming season.

we need another great book from you!

Swampthing.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: cbr600_mj on December 13, 2006, 03:09:50 PM
Swampthing.
IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!   :lmao:  Makes my day just thinking about that story!

Jan