brad graham

Started by Ducmarc, July 29, 2009, 10:17:29 PM

Ducmarc

i heard brad got airlifted from palm beach over the weekend . is that true and is he ok?

d-wire

He did.  Bumped his head, but he is ok.  Lots of bumps and bruises
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

Ducmarc

glad to hear that. heard barrett got beat up too just emailed his dad to find out how he's doing. seems a lot of guys got hurt this weekend  marc

Ducmarc

no sense starting another topic just rerun this one does anyone know how brad is that was a real nasty crash . and got to see him fly away this time i really hope he's ok along with the rider riding the 300 bike. saw brad in the pits a few min. before that and did not take the time to say hi hope evething turns out ok .. in other news 2  seconds for the old duc tbike and ltwt40 thanks to mark tenn

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Ducmarc

thanks mark seems their a little more  up to date on the jennings forum sorry he broke his ankle so bad but it sure could have been worse . did not realize 300 is Gus ( back to the matching #s to faces thing). I know he feels real bad about it but is ok. the first time i met Brad was at the first of the year when i started sponsoring tbike he came out of the crowd and thanked me for for helping the class out even though he doesn't ride in it. i thought how much more of a class racer can you get. since then i've watched him and occasionally talked and although he may not be able to spot me in a mall crowd he seems to be a real good person hopefully he will recover fully.

roadracer162

You are absolutely spot on. Brad is a welcome representative of what a motorcyclist is. He has had some bad luck this year and wish him good health for the future. Sounds like his injuries are gonna take him out for a little time.

Get well soon Brad.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.