News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rain suits?

Started by funksouljon, March 19, 2003, 02:21:02 AM

funksouljon

Okay, after the wet Daytona episode, I have decided to stash a rain suit in the trailer.
Who uses what, and what are your opinions of it? Also, where did you purchase?
While at the track, I saw the silver Wintex suits from Prieto racing?, but just couldn't swallow paying the $180 they were asking. I checked Prieto Racing site and the suits are not on it. Anyone know of a site to check out the Wintex ones?

harb990

Go to moto-heaven.com and drop them an email about the suits - phil will send you the info you request.

Nate R

Yeah, Phil at moto-heaven has some awesome deals. I got my Sharkskinz from him at an EXCELLENT price, as well as my Wintex back protector.    
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Jeff

I have a stack of new first gear rainsuits.  Not sure of the cost right off hand (can get tonight).  Let me know your size...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MZGirl

I just ordered the silver Wintex rain suit, since I'm getting custom leathers through them and moto-heaven.com.  Of course, I could have really used the rain suit this past weekend at Firebird.  ::)  They also have the Wintex "Storm" rainsuit that's available in 1-piece or 2-piece, and it's $130 through Moto-Heaven.

funksouljon

Contact motoheaven aye-aye.

Jeff, or is it Jeffy? :D
I am 6'3" 200 lbs.