News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rhiannon has received orders

Started by spyderchick, March 18, 2003, 05:59:59 AM

spyderchick

The feeling is that she will be deployed by week's end. After last night's speech, it almost seems certain. I will know more by this evening after she gets her orders from the base. She's been told to pack up everything, and prepare for a prolonged deployment. I'll get everyone more info when I can.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

I was thinking of her today.....

... knowing it was just a matter of time before she would be called.  We will keep her in our prayers along with my two cousins and countless friends that are currently deployed.

With love,

Paul, Dawn & Renee

KBOlsen

Rhiannon, you are in my prayers.  God bless our soldiers and bring them back here safely.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

amberry

May god bless you and bring you home safe!  You are in my prayers.

OmniGLH

Good luck Rhiannon!!!

Go get 'em... racing will still be here when you get back!
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

the_weggie_man

Chin up young lady.  You will be in our thoughts and prayers until the day you come home and we celebrate your safe return .... and thank you for your sacrifice for our freedom.

God Bless!

YTAK_Racing

We'll be thinking about you.  Come home safe.

YTAK

K3 Chris Onwiler

Love you, babe.

And for once I'm not being a sexist pig.  We'll all miss you bad, so do good work and come home to us.
K3

Alexa?  We will need contact info.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

roadracer797

motomadness

Take care Rhiannon.  You know everyone here on the forum and in the Mid-West will be praying for your safe return.

;)

Chef

ReRe,
 Thanks !!

P.S.
i got the ring, and i will be monotnous, uh, monogomous..... :-X
waiting for you, youre the ONLY 66 for me !

i hate that you gotta go proving that "Super "GIRL" Power" thing all over the place !

when you're DONE proving yourself, GET up wit cha boy.....

Much Luv
Ike :-*
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.