News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone doing the April 19th trackday at Gateway?

Started by r1owner, March 16, 2003, 06:35:36 PM

r1owner

OmniGLH

Open track day at BHF last year was like 60 bucks.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

r1owner

QuoteOpen track day at BHF last year was like 60 bucks.

WOW!!!  :o  Man, that is cheap!

I need to get some time soon, as I haven't ridden since last July.  I am going to be one slow ass chicane out there!

The thing that really sucks, is that I might not be able to make it anyway, cause I just found out today, that I need surgery.  >:( I forgot to ask if it will prevent me from riding a motorcycle in the near future.

Super Dave

QuoteWow.  Expensive, especially if you don't pre-register.

I was planning on making the June 13th date... but with my work schedule, it's a little risky to pre-register and then find out I can't make it.  It's gonna be hard to stomach $155...

I guess I was expecting BHF trackday rates...

Yeah, I thought it was kind of expensive too.  I don't charge a whole lot above that, and I'm doing a school.

I think BFR charged $70 last year for open practice, plus $10 gate fee.  Might go up to $80 with the new pavement?
Super Dave

sdiver68

$110 isn't bad, imho...

I know for sure they got stung by the rain a couple of days last year....

$155 is kind of high, but they have $$ invested in renting the track rain or shine...the people not willing to invest upfront, rain or shine, are paying the higher $$.

Last year it was $100 for licensed racers, regardless of pre-entry, don't know if the same holds true that you can get the $110 with your CCS license.
MCRA Race School Instructor

r1owner

Quote$110 isn't bad, imho...

Last year it was $100 for licensed racers, regardless of pre-entry, don't know if the same holds true that you can get the $110 with your CCS license.

Damn, I didn't even think to ask about a discount for racers.  I need to call him I guess.

Nate R

Called BHF earlier this week. Still $70 plus the gate fee, from what the receptionist told me.  (up to CCS on the gate fee, it sounded like)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(