News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Need revenge ideas for 1 of the next BHF date's...

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, July 22, 2004, 10:13:20 AM

Chef

Dawn, you know those girls be runnin round them pits startin stuff.....

;D

Rob,
I can take my punishment, as well as I can dish it (lbk)... gonna have to be a bit more patient tho, ran into ANOTHER freakin financial pothole!!! (Dangit!)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

QuoteDawn, you know those girls be runnin round them pits startin stuff.....

;D

True.....

...but who was the one who actually threw the bucket of ice?    ???

;)

Chef

QuoteWho me or Dave? :)

Oh, that was David...
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

QuoteTrue.....

...but who was the one who actually threw the bucket of ice?    ???

;)

DAWN!!!!

it was the girl, I tell Ya !!!!

lbk

QuoteOh, that was David...

David? Man no one has called me that since I think gradeschool. LOL

Chef

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteRob,
I can take my punishment, as well as I can dish it (lbk)... gonna have to be a bit more patient tho, ran into ANOTHER freakin financial pothole!!! (Dangit!)

I know the feeling. Got to get a good job. And find something I enjoy and not take a job because it pays the bills. I never want to get that stressed out again like I was at ORkin.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

lbk

Quote"David" is a cute name  :P ;D

Ike, you're scaring me man. j/k LOL

So does the financial impact mean you won't be at Gingerman this weekend?