Bumps

Started by TiffineyIngram, November 13, 2003, 01:43:05 PM

r6_philly

QuoteI hope they all go EX.  I might get a top 10 next year :o.  I wish

Dafan

When will the 04 TPM track track day sched be up on the site?

smoke, schedules should be done in the next 2 weeks. I hope to have the site updated before Chistmas

r6_philly

$10 on 40% or less bump up

Chef

QuoteOkay, since I'm leaving for Firebird, I probably won't be able to respond to emails, so here's the list AS OF RIGHT NOW of bumped experts.  I am not completely finished, so if you do not see your name on this list and you think it should be, I'll have a couple of add-ons after this weekend.

IKE      ANDERSON

Hey!!! >:(

I can tell you MYSELF, that there's ONE guy that AINT good enuff for EXPERT!!!

Is this thing on???
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteHey!!! >:(

I can tell you MYSELF, that there's ONE guy that AINT good enuff for EXPERT!!!

Is this thing on???
I never thought I'd say this...  "Hey, look everybody!  Ike's WHITE!"
See you on the grid...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

QuoteSee you on the grid...

maybe...

hopefully...
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

madanalyst

hello.  Anyone there?  It seems someone confused me, jeff marsh, as a fast and experienced rider.  First race was in Apr and i never took better than 2nd in any of me races -- and of the ones i took 2nd in, its because all of the other riders fell down or felt bad for me...

consider the petition form already filed unless one of my competitors has a compelling reason to say i was overly skilled/talented at the amat level in the whole 5 race events i competed in.  Melk, Beard, CampBell, Laz -- need help here..

JM

MELK-MAN

QuoteI never thought I'd say this...  "Hey, look everybody!  Ike's WHITE!"
See you on the grid...

Now THATS funny.. congrats Ike.. 8)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MELK-MAN

Quotehello.  Anyone there?  It seems someone confused me, jeff marsh, as a fast and experienced rider.  First race was in Apr and i never took better than 2nd in any of me races -- and of the ones i took 2nd in, its because all of the other riders fell down or felt bad for me...

consider the petition form already filed unless one of my competitors has a compelling reason to say i was overly skilled/talented at the amat level in the whole 5 race events i competed in.  Melk, Beard, CampBell, Laz -- need help here..

JM

Welcome to the "white plates" group Jeff. Give it a shot with the petition..supprized Campbell didtn get bumped but he did start competing some time after you. Your probably over the 500pt limit. Racing 4 classes each time since the 4th race of the season will do that..

madanalyst

QuoteWelcome to the "white plates" group Jeff. Give it a shot with the petition..supprized Campbell didtn get bumped but he did start competing some time after you. Your probably over the 500pt limit. Racing 4 classes each time since the 4th race of the season will do that..

White plate my ass, not til i have a reasonable finish in the amat class.  thanks for the earlier heads up that 500 pts is all it takes to get there.  Call me stupid, but # of top 3 finishes should be given some consideration.  don't you think?  Where do i find that petition?  

ScubaSteve

Stop being such a squid Jeff and step up to the White plates.  ;D Maybe ill petetion to and say its not my fault eveyone was behind me :P
Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

QuoteWhite plate my ass, not til i have a reasonable finish in the amat class.  thanks for the earlier heads up that 500 pts is all it takes to get there.  Call me stupid, but # of top 3 finishes should be given some consideration.  don't you think?  Where do i find that petition?  

Pretty easy to get 500 pts. A win is 65pts, 2nd 60 i think, then starts going down less from there..you had many top 10 and a few top 5 so im pretty sure your over 500pts. I have no idea where the formal petition is. Go to the CCS website and call one of the numbers there..

http://www.formulausa.com/points/Florida%20Overall%20Points.htm
Jeff marsh ...1036 pts.. just a tad over 500 ;) SEE YA ON THE GRID MARSH!! ;D

madanalyst

QuoteStop being such a squid Jeff and step up to the White plates.  ;D Maybe ill petetion to and say its not my fault eveyone was behind me :P

i'd have no prob stepping up if i didn't fear of being run over.  However, now that i know your a white plater, i feel confident Im not the slowest expert rider on the track.   :o   hope all is well steve.  See you soon....JM