News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bumps

Started by TiffineyIngram, November 13, 2003, 01:43:05 PM

madanalyst

QuotePretty easy to get 500 pts. A win is 65pts, 2nd 60 i think, then starts going down less from there..you had many top 10 and a few top 5 so im pretty sure your over 500pts. I have no idea where the formal petition is. Go to the CCS website and call one of the numbers there..

http://www.formulausa.com/points/Florida%20Overall%20Points.htm
Jeff marsh ...1036 pts.. just a tad over 500 ;) SEE YA ON THE GRID MARSH!! ;D

yeh, my receiving of that many pts goes to show just how easy accumulating pts is.  its 6 top 5 finishes, but who's counting.  Rest assured, you'll see me on the grid but much after that i'm afraid you won't see me again til the end of the race..  Might have to open the wife's piggy bank and see what kind of new machinery i can get, since i'm at a serious skill and serious bike advantage vs. that new beast of yours.  Then again, i now have an excuse for finishing last -- its the bike.. ::)

Peanut

yup, time to go up!  woohoo!!!

benji,

hec is doing pretty good now,  pretty much all healed and ready to go for next year, he's excited!

on my front, i'm recovering from my arm surgery to correct my compressed nerves (carpal & cubital) and arm pump problem.  had it on friday and today is the 1st day off percocet..;)

hopefully a few endurance races are in my future!  :D

i'm looking forward to barber too!

btw...10 bucks on 60%.

ScubaSteve

Quotei'd have no prob stepping up if i didn't fear of being run over.  However, now that i know your a white plater, i feel confident Im not the slowest expert rider on the track.   :o   hope all is well steve.  See you soon....JM

Excuse me jeff but i do believe my times at Jennings are faster!! :P Dont you worry you will be seeing me in MW next year just wont tell you what ill be riding ;) :-X
Steve

CCS FL

Chef

QuoteNow THATS funny.. congrats Ike.. 8)

Tanks, ......I Tink..... ::)

guess we'll be seein ya at Barber, eh...???

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

MELK-MAN

QuoteTanks, ......I Tink..... ::)

guess we'll be seein ya at Barber, eh...???

I really hope to do that track in 04, and VIR. Thats the goal.  :)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

lil_thorny

Quoteyup, time to go up!  woohoo!!!

benji,

hec is doing pretty good now,  pretty much all healed and ready to go for next year, he's excited!

on my front, i'm recovering from my arm surgery to correct my compressed nerves (carpal & cubital) and arm pump problem.  had it on friday and today is the 1st day off percocet..;)

hopefully a few endurance races are in my future!  :D

i'm looking forward to barber too!

btw...10 bucks on 60%.

thanks for the update Ned, i should be having surgery on something too..... just don't know which
yet ;D ;D

Benj.

TiffineyIngram

FYI--I'm pretty strict on petitions...Dafan, your number is WAY low...don't lose your money.  And if you have 6 top five finishes and 1036 points, I think it's safe to say you can go up.  Being an expert isn't about winning an amateur championship, it's about understanding the sport and knowing what you're doing.

madanalyst

QuoteFYI--I'm pretty strict on petitions...Dafan, your number is WAY low...don't lose your money.  And if you have 6 top five finishes and 1036 points, I think it's safe to say you can go up.  Being an expert isn't about winning an amateur championship, it's about understanding the sport and knowing what you're doing.

Tiff.  I just sent you an e-mail.  Please respond when you get a chance.  Thanks a bunch..JM

davegsxrold929r

you guys get 65 points for a win ., holly crap no wonder you have so many points...

in LRRS we get 15-24 points for a win .....

i have been rooked...... ::)

r6_philly

QuoteFYI--I'm pretty strict on petitions...Dafan, your number is WAY low...don't lose your money.  And if you have 6 top five finishes and 1036 points, I think it's safe to say you can go up.  Being an expert isn't about winning an amateur championship, it's about understanding the sport and knowing what you're doing.

Hey its just a unlucky guess. so what was the percetange last year? Just seem like not too many people I know last year moved up even after earning 500 points. Me included. If I and donnie kelley was allowed to stay am, how many more? Just wondering.

davegsxrold929r

donnie should have been bumped. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racingxtc7

If anyone out there should stay AM its definitely me!!!!!!!!!  I took 8th twice, the first had 10 riders and the second only had 8!!!!! Hey, some of us feel we've had a good day when we finish middle of the pack. Yeah I might have 1076 points but thats only cause I made just about all the races and I still suck.