Started by TiffineyIngram, November 13, 2003, 01:43:05 PM

lil_thorny

Tiff,
I thought I told you to relax.

doctors orders.

Benji.

Racingxtc7

Tiffiney Kelcher

Please Please Please! Hoe do you petition being bumped?

Jeff

r6_philly

send in a letter stating your case along with your license renewal which is still yet to arrive in the mail. If your renewal is marked expert that is.

r6_philly

QuoteTiff,
I thought I told you to relax.

doctors orders.

Benji.

now now you know how it is, like she can actually get any relaxation done around this time of the year.

I just sent in my petition and waited for a decision, I didn't really make a big deal out of it. If they didn't approve it, I would have happily put on white plate and went racing just as much. I just didn't feel that I was ready for the upper class. But if CCS had deemed that I was, it would have been all good.

I got knocked around once too hard in my first year (my fault) and I didn't think I was safe enough to go faster yet. But big hits (and walls) found me this year, all (in my belief) because I was racing in the AM ranks. So I think, staying down doesn't necessarily help you in ways you hope to, had I moved up, I may not have been injured (one can only specatate, uselessly)

Lets go racing...

charliev

My first race was Roc 2002 f40 started last, actually back bout 3 rows from last, I was nervous. I finished 7th. I wanted that 5th place wood  :'( Woulda been cool to make expert first race out.
I don't think there should be ANY petitions if you make the points in 1 year you move up. Period. Also no dropping back. Once and expert always an expert. Se 881

Peanut

I think we should keep this thread going forever!

He should've be a expert, yea he should, well I want to, what are you crazy, I don't want to, why not, because I'm not ready, but you are, nope I'm not, ok then don't it's in the rules anyway, really, what should I do, don't do it, ok I won't but maybe I should, I thought I should but last year I didn't but now I know I should have or he should have or she should have, well that's why he won so much, he didn't deserve that championship he's a sandbagger, well i don't want to get killed as a expert, well what about the slow experts that you already beat, well that's them they should have stayed, but what about the street guys like hec or jesse, I'm not like them, well i only did .1 weekends, well don't then, well maybe i should, well what about the money, there shouldn't be any money lets change the rules, ok lets, Tiff can you help us!!!

LOLLOL..... ;D

Mark Bernard

OMG... What a crack up!! ;D  Hahahahahahahahahah!! That was great Peanut!! I loved it!  ;) Well said!!!!!!!!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

MZGirl

LOL!  You rock, Peanut!   :D

Man, what's Tiff going to do with all this cheese and whine she'll be getting?   ;)

-MZGirl <--Accepting her white plate with pride.  And after only 1 season!   :o ;D

lordbrian1

>:( >:( >:(

OK THIS IS TO ALL YOU BUNCH WHINNERS!!! IF YOU RACE AND FINISHES MOST TOP TENTH SPOT FOR THE SEASON DON'T MATTER IF  YOU ARE FIRST YEAR OR FIFTH YEAR IF YOU GOT BUMP UP THEN LIVE WITH IT...  getting sick of all you PUSSIES OUT THERE THAT DON'T WANT TO BE "EXPERT." what is the reason you want to race???  for me personally is to get that beautiful white plate and leave that yellow plate behind.  if you don't want to get that white plate then "GET THE *UCKING HELL OUT OF RACING"  and leave tiff alone she done so much for US racers you don't even appricated of what she done.  SO FOR THOSE WHO GOT BUMP UP AND WHINS LIKE A PUSSY; YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GET OUT OF RACE PERIOD>>>......
GET A CLUE!!! ;D ;D

r6_philly

I don't disagree with your frustration, but if all th whiners get out of racing, we wouldn't have a series to race in...  :P

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHave I ever mentioned that I'm a part time detective....  ;D

Yeah, but you're fulltime annoying...... ;D