News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

In Memory of MightyDuc #944

Started by Love944, November 11, 2003, 03:32:51 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteAgain I am amazed by the love, support and Kindness that many of you have shown my family.
God Bless!
Laura
Bryan was just that kind of guy.  If you read his stuff, you knew that he was your racing brother.  I never met him, but I think about him every day.  Weird, huh?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Love944

Not Weird.  He was an amazing Man.  Bryan was the type of person that just sucked you in.  He and I are so much alike it is scary.  I think that kind of hurts my parents.
We both live life to the fullest, at 100 mph, all the time.  He was a whole lot nicer than me, always saw the good before the bad.  That is what I am trying to do better since his death and all of you have shown me it is ok to Trust.
I am glad that he touched you, boy could he write.  I used to read his race report to the girls at work and they would sit there on the edge of their seats, because the way he wrote, you felt like you were on the Bike with him.
He was just amazing and I miss him so much.
Thank you for sharing with me, believe it or not, it helps to know.
God Be with you!
Laura

T-BONERACINGJOSH

Hey Laura,
 I just thought I would check out a couple of other forums and noticed you had the track day posted. You are doing a fantastic job getting the word out for this track day and I thank you very much!! Hopefully things will go smoothly and everyone will have a great time! Talk to you soon.

Love944

Thanks!  I sure am trying - gotta live up to you!  :P

T-BONERACINGJOSH

Love944

I just gotta tell you all that I am so excited about this!!!
Gives me something to look forward too, be a part of, be closer to Bryan!
Thanks to all!!!