News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2008 Honda CBR1000RR - Very Clean

Started by ijkelly, August 31, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

ijkelly

[size=78%]Here's a CL ad I made where you can find pictures since this forum is ridiculous and won't let me attach images larger than 500 kb..[/size]https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2008-honda-cbr1000rr-track/6686117296.html

2008 Honda CBR1000RR - Clean title in hand. All the street parts have been sold.Ohlins front NIX 30, 30 mm inserts done by Markbilt & Ohlins TTX GP set up for 180 lbs rider at advanced/expert pace. 6 track days on suspension. ($3,000 install)Sharkskins bodywork with Superbike tail, Custom Repsol PaintYoyodyne Slipper ClutchVortex sprockets & chain (-1/+2)Vortex clip onsASV LeversKey switch harness (eliminator)Galfer SS front brake linesAnnitori Pro QuickshiftWoodcraft readsetsPower commander 3K&N airfilterTwo brother slip onWoodcraft frame slidersEBC front brake padsDunlop GPA-pro medium compound (1 day left on both)Vortex Quick fill gas capBike runs great and the suspension is dialed in perfect. Bike only has 6 track days on it since it was converted. I was able to get the bike to run a 1.33 at NYST. Bike has never been raced but is ready to race if needed.I've maintained this bike very well, oil changes every 3k miles on the street and every 3-4 track days. I oil/lube all the moving parts on a regular basis. This bike runs strong and does not have any mechanical issues what so ever. As you can see from the pictures the bike is very clean too.I'm selling this bike because it's a secondary track bike for me and I'm looking to only ride a 600 on the track.Clean title in hand, only 1 owner. Bike is currently located near Scranton, PA but can be brought down near West Chester, PA or up to NYST depending on the weekend.