News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2012 Triumph Daytona 675R - WI

Started by schwags13, March 28, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

schwags13

Selling my 2012 675R Race bike for $6,000. Comes with a clean title. I raced this for the past 2 seasons, winning 3 regional amateur  championships and taking 3rd for the National ASRA Sportbike Championship. This bike hauls the mail! This is track ready perfect for anyone starting track days to racers. The bike had two low sides. New woodcraft case savers installed. Tiny dent on the top of the gas tank from my boot when I decided to check the landscaping out. I love this bike but have moved on to the new R6, so it's ready to go. Details: 12k miles (stock motor)Full Titanium Arrow ExhaustEvol Technology Rearsets (standard shift, but I have the opposite QS to change to GP shift, will change to your preference)OEM Ohlins Forks OEM Ohlins TTX Shock (re valved) Sprung for 195lb rider
Brembo CalipersClyons Linear LinkShorai Lithium BatteryVesrah XX Race PadsWoodcraft case saversFrame slidersRenthal Clipons520 conversion with 6 Renthal sprockets - Rears 45, 46, 47, 48 and 15T, 16T frontOEM Harness, this is not cut. You could convert to street, (but that's no fun now is it )Bodywork is Optimal (two low side crashes on each side). Rattle can paint job. New clutch installed with 2 race weekends on it. $6,000 I do have all of the oem bodywork and lights in excellent condition that I will be parting out after the sale of the bike. Or if you are really really interested in everything let me know. More photos upon request. The bike is located in Wisconsin. Cash in hand. Thank you. @teamschwagsDM me if you'd like more information or detailed photos.
Jonathan
Daytona 675R
MW #113 AM