News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

FS: Ducati 1098 Race Bike Part Out, Chicagoland

Started by richmeyer, February 09, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

richmeyer

Parting out my 2008 1098. I have everything available except the Frame and Subframe. No stock bodywork available either. If you don't see something, please ask as I may have it, just trying to keep the post short and sweet. All parts located west of Chicago, I'll ship anything at buyers expense but the larger stuff would prefer local pickup. I also travel the Midwest for work and could coordinate a meet if interested.

I'm not on the forum much so please feel free to text: (four two five) 505 eight two four four

1098 Engine: $2200
The starter gerotor gear and bearing has been replaced and it has the upgraded two piece crank nut. Ran strong when I stopped riding it and decided to part it. I'm guessing it has around 5 or 6k on it but its been a track bike for awhile and cant confirm.

EVR Slipper Clutch: $1000
This thing has probably 3 laps of Road America on it. Its pretty much new. Due to some kucklehead at the Motowheels not using lock-tite on the screws, the beauty ring on the outside came loose and bounced around inside the clutch cover. Damage is strictly cosmetic.

Ohlins TTX: $1800
Again probably 3 laps around RA on a fresh rebuild. It was rebuilt by SB Suspension and tuned for a 180lb rider.

Dan Kyle Suspension Link: $250
Was removed and suspension was retuned for a stock link.

Stock Brembo Calipers with pads: $300

Stock Ohlins Forks: $1200
Rebuilt by SB Suspension and set up for a 180lb rider. Stanctions look good, no damage. Forks have 3 laps on them since the rebuild.

Marchesini Wheels: $800 for the pair with front rotors. They were on a race bike so cosmetically they aren't the best but they are straight.

190 Michelin Power Slick EVO: $100 Stored in a heated garage, brand new, never mounted.

Vortex Rear Sets: $200
Same story as the rest, about 3 laps on these things. Pretty much brand new.

Race Bodywork: $400
Its not in the best shape but if youre looking for a spare set or crash a lot, it will work just fine. I primered over the original paint and it still shows through. Was going to paint it but never got around to it.

Fairing Stay: $100
Aluminum. Not sure who made it, nice and straight.

Other random stuff (Make Offers):
ECU
Stock dash
Stock airbox and throttle bodies
Stock mufflers
Stock midpipe
Stock seat