2015 ZX6R 636 $8000 Street and Track

Started by MotoracerX, December 27, 2017, 05:17:18 PM

MotoracerX

2015 Zx6r Non-ABS  $8000
approx 6,161 miles, only 50 are track miles from FMRRA New Racer School 12/16/2017. Never raced or track days. Just did the school. Bought this as street bike in September 2016, in Atlanta and just rode on the
street. Started track day prepping it in June 2017 with everything bought brand new. Finally did the FMRRA new racer school on Dec 16, 2017.
Great bike and great power. Plans have changed with fiancee and buying a house. Clean Florida title in my name. All stock wiring still intact. Can be
both street bike and race bike. I have pretty much purchased everything you will need to go straight to the track. I did some safety wiring too. Open to offers.

parts:
-GPR V4 Stabilizer (purchased new 2017)
-woodcraft clipons (purchased new 2017)
-vortex rearsets (purchased new 2017)
-crg brake & clutch shorty levers (purchased new 2017)
-woodcraft brake lever (purchased new 2017)
-front and rear wheel spacers (purchased new 2017)
-shogun no cut frame sliders (purchased new 2017)
-gpr V4 steering dampner (purchased new 2017)
-gbracing full protection engine guards/both sides (purchased new 2017)
-r&g tank sliders carbon fiber (purchased new 2017)
-woodcraft 50mm clip ons (purchased new 2017)
-zero gravity windshield (purchased new 2017)
-stock 520 chain n sprockests
-twobrothers racing slip on exhaust
-galfer front pads  (installed new for FMRRA racer school )
-galfer SS front brake lines (purchased new 2017)
-Pirelli SC1 front and rear (purchased new 2017) (100miles street / 50 miles track)
-stock suspension front and rear
-GP shift for track
-hotbodies race bodywork
-renthall superbike grips
-drippin wet novice number plates without numbers (I just passed the new racer school)

*spare street parts; headlight, clip-ons, rear brake lights,foot pegs, passenger foot pegs, front fender and any extra parts I can find for it you can have.

*2015 ZX6R comes with the 2 different power modes and 3 different traction control modes

*more pics   
https://www.flickr.com/photos/155247691@N07/with/38627003574/

Bike is located in Tampa, FL
Lamont (713)855-1076

MotoracerX

Price is definitely negotiable......will remove some race parts if you need a lower price.  I am in Tampa and can help with transport as far as the Florida/Georgia line if that helps.  Really need to sell my toy as I want to buy a house. Open to offers.

MotoracerX

Price is definitely negotiable......will remove some race parts if you need a lower price.  I am in Tampa and can help with transport as far as the Florida/Georgia line if that helps.  Really need to sell my toy as I want to buy a house. Open to offers.

MotoracerX

MotoracerX

Any interests....make me an offer.   I need this bike gone ASAP.

MotoracerX

price dropped to $6500  or make me an offer