Unclaimed trophies

Started by barb_arah, July 05, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

barb_arah

First off, congratulations to all who competed this past weekend at Road America!  We had some pretty lousy weather, but you showed determination and continued to race through wet conditions!

I would like to remind everyone, who placed 1st - 3rd place, to come pick up your trophies (you put A LOT of effort into this). If you are not interested in receiving your plaques, please let me know so that we can return them for recycling.  If you are unable to pick your trophy up, and still are interested, please make arrangements with someone else to collect, if possible.  Trophies will still be available at the next Blackhawk, but we will be shipping all unclaimed trophies back for recycling soon. 
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Zaph

I'll claim a couple, even though I never actually won a race.   :lmao:

barb_arah

Hey, Zaph, your check's in the mail.

barb_arah

One final reminder before Blackhawk, if you have trophies from past events, please make sure to pick them up at Blackhawk, or make arrangements to have them picked up.  We will be sending all unclaimed trophies back for recycling.

barb_arah

Please make arrangements to pick up your trophies at the last Blackhawk (September 23-24), if you are unable to attend.  Any unclaimed trophies will be sent back for recycling.