CCS at Roebling Road

Started by f3racer, September 07, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

f3racer

I know this isn't new but why has CCS decided to drop down to 2 races at Roebling during the year. Wera runs there 5 times a year. I dont want to run Wera, but i would like more races there. Every time I'm there I see decent sized grids so its not like nobody shows up.

Replace VIR, since it is already in the Mid Atlantic and Atlantic regions. Southeast region should be Carolina MSP, Roebling Road, Jennings (not sure why it isnt being raced at all) and Daytona. Maybe Add Road Atlanta in there.

Now, after I look around there just seems to be so many tracks that CCS just doesn't go to. Unless I'm missing something. No Barber, no Road Atlanta, no Jennings,
Will
Former CCS MW Novice #81, WERA Novice #81
AHRMA Heavyweight SBK #81, DD's Racing Endurance Team #773
2020 Tuono Factory, 2000 RC51, 1980 CB750/823

Woofentino Pugrossi

We used to do Barber. Guessing the rental costs are insane there. Don't remember the last time CCS was there how big the turn out was. Road Atlanta is another insanely priced place. Think even WERA only goes there once a year. Race orgs are not gonna keep going to places that cause them to lose money.

Also theres what dates are available that coincide with the race org schedule that are not already taken by the tracks repeat customers. And with most tracks, except Jennings, car orgs and clubs are their bread and butter. Jennings is more of a trackday track. Think theres only 1 race org that does race there.

Would be nice to have a variety of tracks for each region. We used to have in the Midwest/Great plains region Heartland Park, Mid-America Motorplex (has a new name now), Gateway, think they even went to Hallett one year. This year we only had 1 event at Autobahn. Last year there was 2.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod